Two part query: full belt and Koala swimwear.

For the gearheads in the audience
OoklatheMok

Two part query: full belt and Koala swimwear.

Post by OoklatheMok »

Question 1:
It seems a fair amount of veterans appear to have tried full belts and moved on. My biggest issue is testicle discomfort for a few different reasons. A full belt might negate some of that. But what are the major drawbacks that make a ball trap device more practical? I understand comfort but what exactly? It’s not going to be 24/7 more like after work and overnight into morning.

Second: another member mentioned koala swimwear. Stuff looks nicer than the eBay/ dhgate offering but I’m just going by pics. Any experience would be appreciated.

https://www.koalaswim.com/Girl-Cock-Tra ... _1099.html

https://www.koalaswim.com/Pussy-Lover-M ... _1100.html

Thx!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Two part query: full belt and Koala swimwear.

Post by TwistedMister »

Some of the Koala stuff looks the same as what I've seen on dhgate, and at least one offering definitely had a cheap Chinese padlock on it. They have one item that they claim is made 'exclusively' for them by a surgical supply company, but it is difficult to ascertain if the claim is true.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
OoklatheMok

Re: Two part query: full belt and Koala swimwear.

Post by OoklatheMok »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am Some of the Koala stuff looks the same as what I've seen on dhgate, and at least one offering definitely had a cheap Chinese padlock on it. They have one item that they claim is made 'exclusively' for them by a surgical supply company, but it is difficult to ascertain if the claim is true.
That was a thought, DHgate stuff with better lighting. Appreciate the input!
0 x