is there a cheep holy trainer knock off?

For the gearheads in the audience
Pinky and the bride

is there a cheep holy trainer knock off?

Post by Pinky and the bride »

so we have gone from the curve to a silicon knock off of the bird lock and enjoyed the smaller cage much better , but there were a few incidents if slipping out , so my kh and I read a lot of your guys posts and reviews and think the v2 should b our next device, since she's agent the custom metal ones . are there any cheep knock off holy trainer's out there ? money is just too tight at the moment to be able to buy the name brand
0 x
wolf513

Re: is there a cheep holy trainer knock off?

Post by wolf513 »

I haven't seen any HT knock-offs yet, but I'm sure someone will try sooner or later. dhgate.com is a good place to look, I guess.

That said, the HTv2 is pretty well designed, and I have comfortably worn it for several days at a time. It does have flaws, though, so it's not the panacea.

Maybe keep checking these forums for used HTv2's. They do become available from time to time.
0 x
tena

Post by tena »

you could find one on alie express but it is version one and only in standard size tube,impossible to find the short model
0 x
abitodd

Post by abitodd »

I bought one called Rikers chastity device.

It's a HTv1 clear tube with all three sizes of black base rings. And it's only about 50$, a steal compared to the original Holy Trainer.

Too bad they never made a short version.
0 x
slave-jack

Post by slave-jack »

I bought to try before getting the original one, for me it is pretty good. The material is made of is not like other CB-XXXX copies wich assembles to bad plastic (i first got into it with one of those also), but instead it the plastic seems really nice. The only difference it seems to be the locking system, wich is rather a cheap lock wich i inmediately throwed away because all of them have the same key.

So in short, i think that there are out there pretty good copies, mine wasnt very pricey, like 9-10$
0 x
Saint

Post by Saint »

abitodd wrote:I bought one called Rikers chastity device.

It's a HTv1 clear tube with all three sizes of black base rings. And it's only about 50$, a steal compared to the original Holy Trainer.

Too bad they never made a short version.
I bought this tube straight from aliexpress and the price was $8,99.

It seems the tube and the rings have been slightly modified (due to copyright concerns?) but it's very similar to the original HT.

Although it's comfortable enough after taking care of some seams and sharp edges, I wouldn't suggest this tube to anyone under 8cm flaccid length because of issues with urinating.
0 x