What steel cage - part 3?

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

What steel cage - part 3?

Post by attentive_husband »

Ok, my wife agreed to try a cage for me, we put on the one I ordered, and it cut me. So I need a new cage, and I need one I can order Monday for delivery this Tuesday as we both want to do this and want to have it in place now.

With what I learned with the one we had:
  • Solid base ring
  • Graceful & minimal. Yes it should look locked up, but in an elegant cage. The visual impression matters some to me, and a lot to my wife.
  • Can't break out. Nothing's 100% but when I desperately want to masturbate, it's difficult enough that I don't try to work my way out.
  • Can't masturbate with it on.
  • Doesn't physically hurt me when I get aroused.
  • Uses a padlock.
From reading a bunch of the posts here it seems like the top recommendations are the Jail House, Birdcage, & Contender. All things being equal I don't like the look of the Birdcage as it reminds me of a whisk used in the kitchen to mix cake batter.

Any recommendations? I'm thinking the Jail House as it has more bars and therefore spreads out the restricting when I get aroused.

Also, if we decide to go permanent, then I can look at a custom made one. But I need one ASAP and better to spend less and see if this lifestyle is for us.
0 x
Look02

Re: What steel cage - part 3?

Post by Look02 »

Well, I've been playing around with my wife for about 2 years - but every cheap cage we tried didn't feel right and often I could not wear them for a night and had frequent problems with chafing. Then we decided to go custom. I'm wearing the Looker 02 since then and it's really unobstrusive, easy to clean, pretty safe (wearing the urethal insert) and looking nice. It feels so much better and there's no chafing or anything similar.

If I'd be adding the amount of money I paid for all the cheap stuff before, I could have afforded the Looker much earlier. So you may think about going custom even if it's more expensive to start with...? If you do: Make it as short as possible for a good fit.

EDIT: There are many users recommending the Holy Trainer. I didn't try that one, as I already got my Looker 02 when it came out. But this may be the best way to go before trying a custom cage.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

What you need to consider.
Jailbird - 3 1/4" x 1 1/2", chrome plated, will rust eventually
Birdcage - 6" x 1 3/4" (huge for most), chrome plated
Contender - custom order (will not get next day) stainless steel

My opinion; the Contender. It would be worth the wait to get a quality metal device and be happy for months. You may be able to get one of the others the next day, but be disappointed the next week.

If you get the Contender be sure to read their sizing instruction page.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
nebman

Post by nebman »

Agree with LRC that you are not likely to get a happy result demanding a 24 hour turn-around.

Spend a little time on research, determine your budget, decide if you want to try a better conceived starter device, or take your shot at going custom.
0 x
attentive_husband

I'm getting a Contender and kudos to the guy there - 48 hour turn-around. And he took the time to make sure I get what I need, not what my original measurements were.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Nice to hear you went with something other than an off-the-shelf device. Keep us updated with hers and yours feelings about the device.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
attentive_husband

Locked by LRC wrote:Nice to hear you went with something other than an off-the-shelf device. Keep us updated with hers and yours feelings about the device.
Will do it arrives tomorrow. I'm nervous, scared, & excited.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

attentive_husband wrote:
Will do it arrives tomorrow. I'm nervous, scared, & excited.

I'm that way too when I order a device. I'm scared the postal worker will put it in a neighbor's mail box! :o

More seriously, I'm also looking forward to hearing about your experience with this device!
0 x