MM Jailbird sizing advice

For the gearheads in the audience
d23

MM Jailbird sizing advice

Post by d23 »

My wife and I have been venturing more and more into long term chastity. I'm about to take the plunge and get a Jailbird, which I've had my eye on for quite a while.

my question is about ring size. I currently have a cheap Jailhouse (http://www.amazon.com/House-Chastity-De ... B00AQ8SXR8). i have 1.5", 1.75" and 2" rings for it. it's reasonably comfortable for up to a few days with the 1.75" ring, although it tends to slide down too far. i think this is in part because the ring is maybe too wide, and also because the cage is too long and lets me get too erect, which pulls the whole thing away from my body. anyway when it slides so far down it looks bad, feels heavy, requires constant adjustment and is obviously insecure. so i want to replace it with a better fitting Jailbird. in particular the JB will have a shorter cage and will be lighter, so that should help.

i have tried the 1.5" ring, but i can't fit my balls into it without a very uncomfortable squeeze and struggle. i can just barely pass one ball through its diameter and getting the second one in is very difficult. also i'm worried it'll trap blood in my penis so i've never worn it for more than a minute or two. it's just plain inconvenient and seems to be too tight to be a permanent solution.

so what ring size should i go with on the JB? obviously a 1.625" ring seems like a good bet, but i'm worried it would still be a bit loose and the whole thing would hang a bit low. also i'd like to go with an oval ring but i'm not sure how this would affect the fit. would a double ring help hold it higher? any advice is appreciated!
0 x
zorglub

Re: MM Jailbird sizing advice

Post by zorglub »

I highly recommend ordering a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
wishful4

Re: MM Jailbird sizing advice

Post by wishful4 »

zorglub wrote:I highly recommend ordering a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal
My recommendation, as well. MM sizing rings are scaled in 1/8 inch intervals. If you find you need and in-between size, MM can stretch a ring out 1/16 inch larger than its original size. They will also do "in-between" sizes in cage lengths also.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271