Questions from/for Keyholders

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Questions from/for Keyholders

Post by Dev »

In another thread, Belle wrote:
That would be wonderful, I have sooooo many questions!
and CB6000s said:
No need to wait for a special forum. Just start a new thread and ask away.
so that's exactly what I am doing. Keyholder related questions are welcome here and we'll all try to answer. Have fun!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Re: Questions from/for Keyholders

Post by likes2blocked »

I notice that there are 2 new keyholders on the forum now - very cool. I think that makes what - 5-6 of you? I've never seen a forum with that many women who weren't trying to sell services. Makes me feel good that we have such a woman-friendly environment.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It's because we have grown-ups here.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Thanks Dev ! Ok, as a future KH (currently using the honor system, sizing rings from MM are on the way) I am struggling with the concept of having so much "power". We have a stable and secure marriage, and in our short marriage have faced head on many large issues. There is a fairly large age difference between he and I, I am almost 10 years older than him. He is the one who introduced the concept of MC, more for the psychological benefits than the physical, but he is enjoying the physical ;). He tells me he loves it, and is very excited to get his JB and hand over the key. I am just having a hard time understanding how he could get excited and so turned on by having no control. I am afraid he is doing this just to make me feel better about my sex drive, which is lower than his.

Hopefully you can understand what I am trying to say, I am posting from my phone as our 16 month old is trying to steal it. :)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hi Belle,

Thanks for your post. Let me see if I can just throw out a few thoughts....

It seems that most men, especially if they were the ones to bring up chastity, love it. I was the one who suggested it to my husband (so in that respect, we are a sort of rare "backwards" couple) and while he hasn't come out and said he loves it, he is certainly having a good time and not saying he wants to stop playing the game. So that's good.

I personally don't think of being a keyholder from a power perspective, although my attitude around that may be changing. :D But so far, my husband and I have discussed and negotiated everything regarding chastity. However, right now he's locked up (since Saturday night) with no idea when he is going to get released again. I also have a new device on order for him which he doesn't know about, plus a few more surprises lined up. So maybe I am starting to be a little more assertive. If you read my blog, you'll see we had a bit of an unexpected experience this weekend so I am starting to think about things a little differently as a result. There is also a thread here, "I need moral support!" which gets into some of the issues and things we've been working through over the past few weeks.

Yes, you can have some measure of power and control but I think the best advice that I have seen over and over, consistently, is to remember...it's a game. It's a game you are playing together and at any time, one of you can say, "I don't want to play anymore" or "I don't want to play right now" and you can end it. (Note that saying, "I don't want to play anymore" is not the same thing as "Please take my device off so I can come!". Big difference between those two. ;) )

The other good advice I have received is to be serious about the key. Either wear it on your body, like I do, or find a super-secret hiding place that your husband doesn't know about. Whatever, don't leave it lying around or put it somewhere obvious like your key chain. The lock isn't really that secure and he could get it off if he wanted, but a big part of the game is mental. Keeping the key securely hidden and unavailable to him (or wearing it where he can see it but can't use it...I have discovered it makes my husband crazy to suck my nipple and have the key in his mouth but he can't use it! LOL. Sometimes he tries to switch to the other side and I won't let him...) really goes a long way to reinforce the mental component of "You are locked up and can't get free without me!"

Okay, that's enough for this moment but ask away...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Belle wrote:I am just having a hard time understanding how he could get excited and so turned on by having no control.
There's a bunch of different factors at work for me, likely some of them overlap with him. I've got a moderately submissive streak, and so no control is a big turn on. Having a CD on all the time is a very constant reminder of that I've given myself to my wife in a very intimate way, and that's a turn-on, too.

I'll admit that I don't completely understand why I react that way - something fairly hard-wired.
Belle wrote:I am afraid he is doing this just to make me feel better about my sex drive, which is lower than his.
I doubt that - if he brought it up, it is probably something that's been something he's been thinking of for quite a while. It does all somewhat fit together though, and some of this shows up in a bunch of other threads (the 'Dev's Conceptual Model' thread has a fair bit of it). What he's almost certainly wanting to get away from is the dilemma of having to ask you for sex and having you be annoyed because he's not asking at the right time. It's much better if he knows when you want it.

Then once you get started in that direction, it seems a lot of benefits open up (read some of Dev and Keyhldr's posts - Keyhldr is my wife). You then get to have as much or as little touching or sex without having to worry about taking it to his orgasm. One of the other men posting here reports that he and his wife do a lot more cuddling now - before it was often interpreted as a request for sex, now that's not happening, and since it removes the pressure, everyone is happier.
0 x
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

likes2blocked wrote:I notice that there are 2 new keyholders on the forum now - very cool. I think that makes what - 5-6 of you? I've never seen a forum with that many women who weren't trying to sell services. Makes me feel good that we have such a woman-friendly environment.
I'll be selling wrapping paper for my son's school next month. Can I put you down for $20 worth?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

You should at least try to sell him enough to actually wrap something. $20 of that stuff will barely get you started.

-A
0 x
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Belle wrote:He tells me he loves it, and is very excited to get his JB and hand over the key. I am just having a hard time understanding how he could get excited and so turned on by having no control. I am afraid he is doing this just to make me feel better about my sex drive, which is lower than his.
Have you ever tied him up? Spanked him? Has he ever suggested those things? If he's into B&D, a chastity device would fit perfectly for him (and I don't mean the ring sizes!).

I wouldn't worry about how much control you have, just focus on playing the game. Guys are kinky and horny. If you're playing kinky sex games with him he's probably going to be very happy, even if he doesn't get to cum very often. Wanna know what I think the secret to male chastity is?

If you're in control and using him for your own pleasure it makes him feel like a total stud. Usually guys have to chase girls and convince them to let the guys into their pants. But he doesn't have to chase you - he's so desireable you are keeping him as a locked up pet to use when you need to. Play up that fantasy and you will make him very happy.

Of course making his fantasy come true is a lot of work and you deserve some benefits for yourself, so don't feel bad about really - and I mean really - making use of him. He'll let you know if it isn't fun for him any more.

If you're not sure about how long to keep him locked up and don't like the pressure of making the decision, start out with dice games or other games of chance. That takes the pressure of you to decide if he should get unlocked. One of the best is probably the bead game. Put 10 blue beads and one green one in a jar. Each night, he gets to draw one bead - if it's green he gets to cum, if it's blue he doesn't. He can earn extra green beads for good behavior and lose them for bad behvaior.

Good luck!
0 x
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Atone wrote:
WendyWicke wrote: I'll be selling wrapping paper for my son's school next month. Can I put you down for $20 worth?
You should at least try to sell him enough to actually wrap something. $20 of that stuff will barely get you started.

-A
$20 would be enough to wrap a new chain to hang the key from.
0 x