No
11%
No, but my partner spanks me anyway
4%

Total votes: 46

marker

Re: Do you like to be spanked

Post by marker »

hi, yes, I like to be spanked, and I am regularly when I'm a bad boy.
also, being a bad boy gets me some more days of chastity...
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Jnuts does as well, he just is to busy to have been on lately. We are not into any form of punishment, but we also experience the 2 forms of spanking. There are times when he likes the softer more sensual swats with rubbing in between, and other times he wants pain. Just all depends on his mood.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote:We are not into any form of punishment, but we also experience the 2 forms of spanking.
yeah, I love a good spanking (caning usually) in either form.

I have only really been "punished" once and that involved a lot of weeding in the garden, now that was punishment.

-A
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote: yeah, I love a good spanking (caning usually) in either form.

-A
I know Jnuts would love a cane. That might make for a good Christmas present.....
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote: I know Jnuts would love a cane. That might make for a good Christmas present.....
We have quite a collection of paddles, straps, crops etc... We were looking for something that made less noise as we have kids in the house. I did a little research and heard that synthetic canes are fairly quiet. I got this set http://www.cane-iac.com/items/delrin-ca ... detail.htm
This is the only item I have ordered from them but I would order from them again, service was quick, discrete and accurate.

At first my wife didn't like them (she is not into the whole "spanking" thing as much as I am) but she did like that they did in fact make a lot less noise. They are easily drowned out by having the TV on with a good action movie playing. Fox news works good too :)

We almost never use the short one. The longer one however is a favorite for both of us. It is the only one my wife likes to use anymore. She won't admit it but I think she actually likes to use it sometimes. As I have mentioned in the past, she is very good with it. She may not like this activity but if she is going to do it, she is going to do it right. Much to my detriment she has found that she likes to see it flex as she swings it and hear the "swoosh" through the air. One day she told me that she was going to spank me and I was NOT going to like it. She was right, at least for while she was doing it. There was no warm up and no mercy. This was my introduction to a "judicial" style caning. I was glad when it was over. It was probably the best CP I have ever received and left me on an emotional high for days afterward. The welts lasted even longer than that :)

Merry Christmas Jnuts.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I'm currently trying to get some to review so we may soon find out how much I like them.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

In addition to using her whip, my wife like to grab my balls from behind while I'm on all fours and punch them. Exquisite pain.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Chatelaine is happy to encourage me with a few hand slaps or a light cropping. She genuinely dislikes leaving any marks and the few occasions that she has 'gone harder' hasn't been a happy experience for her. For me it's all good. I enjoy the whole thing.

We have yet to discover the limit of what my rump can take. We have a wicked paddle that she has painted black and is the only thing that I actually wouldn't want to take much of. I have asked her to reserve it for when I really get things wrong.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
marker

Post by marker »

Sometimes, I wear my chastity cage, small ( BON4), and I get spanked when I ask if I can if I can be released... I get spanked everytime I ask ! :))
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well my Goddess now gives me every other day maintenance spankings, and it feels great! I actually moan with pleasure while it's going on and it's interesting to note that her balls are always blue after the fact...
0 x