Pain during release

Living the real life under lock and key
User avatar
jnuts
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Contact:

Pain during release

Post by jnuts » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 am

I did a quick look around and couldn't find anything on this.

Is it normal to feel some pain during orgasm after a period of chastity. This has happened after both sessions now and im not sure if it is just an adjustment thing or what. The achy balls thing i get. Can deal with that. Both times thus far however, when I had an orgasm it was so intense it hurt. Like hurt so bad that after about the first half of a second, I wanted the orgasm to stop.

I really hope this is normal and is something that goes away. Any insight is appreciated.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net

Mayhew
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: somewhere awesome
Contact:

Re: Pain during release

Post by Mayhew » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 am

yeah, I have had some orgasms after periods of denial - say, 30 days - that were unpleasant, and pretty painful.

I don't personally think there is any harm in this. It's just a drag.

Sometimes I ask / beg my wife to allow me to have a second orgasm, because I know that one will be very pleasurable. The first one often isn't.

If it keeps up, you could ask your partner to give you a "ruined" orgasm for the first one. That might take some of the pressure off without having a full blown painful ejaculation.

Presuming she's not a sadist, she might do that. :mrgreen:
0 x

User avatar
Atone
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: Pain during release

Post by Atone » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 am

jnuts wrote:Is it normal to feel some pain during orgasm after a period of chastity.
fortunately I don't have any experience with this to help but that really sucks.

I agree with Mayhew that it might be good to negotiate a 'pre-orgasm' orgasm of some sort. Maybe you can even take care of it yourself so you can control the speed and intensity.

How long are you going without an orgasm? Maybe you can also play around with those times as well.

If you are allowed one orgasm after one week now maybe you can try two orgasms after two weeks, or three, four etc..

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.

Jimi123
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:16 am

Re: Pain during release

Post by Jimi123 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 am

jnuts wrote:I did a quick look around and couldn't find anything on this.

Is it normal to feel some pain during orgasm after a period of chastity. This has happened after both sessions now and im not sure if it is just an adjustment thing or what. The achy balls thing i get. Can deal with that. Both times thus far however, when I had an orgasm it was so intense it hurt. Like hurt so bad that after about the first half of a second, I wanted the orgasm to stop.

I really hope this is normal and is something that goes away. Any insight is appreciated.
How long are you going between orgasm? How old are you? If you have more then one in a short period do they all hurt? Do you see a doctor for check ups etc?
0 x

User avatar
jnuts
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Pain during release

Post by jnuts » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 am

The first time was 12 days, this last time was 8 days. Im thinking it is probably only the first one because ive never had any issues before. We will find out. It almost feels like it is because there is so much pressure built up.

I'm 27 btw.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net

User avatar
thumper
Site Admin
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Pain during release

Post by thumper » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am

I've felt a twinge of pain on occasion, but nothing serious. I always chalked it up to intensity more than anything else. It doesn't happen every time.
0 x
Denying Thumper is my blog, Thumper's Portfolio is my porn stash.

Currently wearing: Steelworxx Steelheart
Is also allowed to wear: Mature Metal Jailbird, Steelworxx Looker 02

User avatar
jnuts
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Pain during release

Post by jnuts » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 am

Mayhew wrote:yeah, I have had some orgasms after periods of denial - say, 30 days - that were unpleasant, and pretty painful.

I don't personally think there is any harm in this. It's just a drag.

Sometimes I ask / beg my wife to allow me to have a second orgasm, because I know that one will be very pleasurable. The first one often isn't.

If it keeps up, you could ask your partner to give you a "ruined" orgasm for the first one. That might take some of the pressure off without having a full blown painful ejaculation.

Presuming she's not a sadist, she might do that. :mrgreen:
That sounds about right. It kinda sucks because it is difficult to look forward to something thqt is going to be painful. It is powerful as hell, just not in a good way. Was really hoping it is a breaking in period kinda thing.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net

User avatar
Atone
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: Pain during release

Post by Atone » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 am

jnuts wrote:The first time was 12 days, this last time was 8 days.
Not exceptionally long times, most men probably do that from time to time for other reasons (stress, illness, etc..) Maybe it is has to do with other factors as well. Are you doing a lot of teasing during these times? I don't usually have a problem with blue balls but if I was dealing with that for an extended time I would think that an explosive orgasm might be a little much.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.

User avatar
jnuts
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Pain during release

Post by jnuts » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 am

Some teasing here and there. Edged once. I thought that was pretty common though.

Definitely feeling blueballs by the time the day comes but didn't know if that would affect orgasm that much. The short timeframes is concerning because i want to go longer. Had i gone a week or so prior to discovering T&D it wouldn't be painful.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net

User avatar
Atone
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: Pain during release

Post by Atone » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am

jnuts wrote:Some teasing here and there. Edged once. I thought that was pretty common though.
Others will have to add in about how common blue balls are. I have tried both the T&D and edging and currently not at all (total absence of stimulation). I will get blue balls for a day or so occasionally but it usually goes away. Most experiences (in long term denial) I have read about seem to be similar.

There are a couple of things you can try to minimize the blue balls. Soaking in a hot bath for a while can help. When mine are bad I use a technique that I learned where I lift a heavy object a few times using my legs. Kind of straddle something and lift up. It needs to be pretty heavy. Supposedly it is similar muscle movement as having an orgasm. Hopefully others will add in.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.

Post Reply