Road Tease

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

Road Tease

Post by Locked by LRC »

We were traveling in our SUV this weekend and found and interesting stretch of road. The expansion joints and texture of the pavement caused a thump-thump and light vibration to my chastity device. We had traveled about two miles and I noticed myself getting aroused. I’m sure my fourth week of chastity with no relief, wasn’t helping. I tried shifting everything around numerous times to stop this movement and I was just getting harder. After about another mile I realized that no adjusting was going to help and by now I was fully hard. Oh well, I was just going to have to “ride” it out. By now LRC had noticed my fidgeting. She asked me what was wrong and when I told her, she said she’d show me some sympathy. She reached over and started to massage my thighs and dummy me, my legs opened wider. She reached down and started massaging my sac through my jeans. Now I had a raging erection that was so hard that I could feel my pee hole squeezing out the end of my CB6000s and it was rubbing against my shorts in rhythm with LRC’s massaging. I had never been teased while driving before! This continued for about ten miles then the road surface changed to a smoother ride, LRC stopped massaging, and everything shortly relaxed.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
poohbearschastity

Re: Road Tease

Post by poohbearschastity »

where is this road? lol Mmmmm Sounds like a very good frustrating time.. Perfect..
0 x