Random Thoughts

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Random Thoughts

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I came last week after 80 something days and it was okay. I know now I'd rather keep the steady beat of desire going than have an orgasm.

Along with that, I can honestly say I don't really care if I come or not. What I do crave is intimacy. Sometimes it's gentle and lazy, while other times it's raw and rough. Give me that now and then and I'm content.

I think I've come 4 times this year.

I don't have access to a key. The only emergency I can see happening is a car accident and, if I'm messed up enough to have to go the hospital, I don't think I'd be in a condition to unlock myself before the ambulance arrived. If the ER sees it, they see it.

I've gotten pretty good at pissing while standing. I just make sure I'm clear of the metal and it's easy. Even in public I just go ahead and piss at the urinal. I am discrete, of course, but I don't worry if someone sees my device. I mean, really, who would say anything?

Male chastity is the best thing we've ever done for our marriage. It's been a complete game changer.

It's crazy to wake up and see your cock standing straight up from your body while still locked in a steel cage.

It's such a turn on to share my past experiences with men with my wife and have her get turned on listening to them. It's even hotter to hear her say she's open to the idea of being with a girl, or another couple that's willing to experiment together. Yes, this can happen within a chaste marriage too, because she's still in control of what happens with me.

Best to you,
Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Good to see you back on the forum. Glad it is all going good for you. Like you, I too have found that this MC dynamic has changed what I expect from our relationship and your desire for intimacy reflects my own experience too. It has also changed my approach to it in ways I would never have believed possible before.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fuzzydunlop

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I find it difficult to totally enjoy an orgasm after a long delay because of the mixed feelings. Funny, but it ends up better sometimes when we agree to it in advance and she uses her hand. I have a difficut time getting back on the wagon but it depends on circumstances. 50 days is my longest. Have gone about a month a couple of times. She has let me climax in her only a few times in the last several months and penetration without orgasm a few other times. I enjoy the denial much better than frequent o's.
0 x