Your limits tested?

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Your limits tested?

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Have you ever done something in chastity that you never thought you would do before practicing chastity?

Has chastity had any othe unexpected results?
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Re: Your limits tested?

Post by michaelnmelissa »

With chastity came a new openness with my wife that led to more than I ever could have dreamed. She is bringing all of my fantasies to life. And she is discovering some of her own that she never knew she had.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Please do tell. Inquiring minds want to know!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Agreed. Would love to hear some inspiration. Was in a rut the whole second half of the summer. Then, I shaved my legs, had an orgasm, and had my first taste of cream pie as my last treat before an anticipated month of orgasm free existence. Tom is right, it did make the experience a whole lot hotter a few days later and I was surprised how much I like it. Won't be able to go down after finishing for a while because there will b e no finishing for a while.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Having a moisturising routine for my ballsack tops my list.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Agreed! You gots to have that lotion brother! Anyway, my Goddess has implemented a maintenance spanking routine where she whips me for 20 lashes to make sure I'm a good slut every other day. I couldn't help but notice that she's been whipping me a lot harder lately. I'm actually still kinda sore from yesterday! Anyway, I think my pain tolerance has gone up simply because her balls are full and I'm mentally more obedient. But that's just my current theory...
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I am on Day 5 of my third chastity "wave" this year. This time we have agreed to wait until her birthday in a few weeks at the outset. For me, figuring out how to channel my self absorbed manic energy in to something not annoying to her is a challenge. I agreed to take her shopping without the kids tomorrow, so we will see how that goes.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

poor wrote:Having a moisturising routine for my ballsack tops my list.
Amen, brother! lol
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Birdy

Post by Birdy »

poor wrote:Having a moisturising routine for my ballsack tops my list.
Hahahahah ditto.... ditto.
0 x
<3
poor

Post by poor »

Almost 40 days since my last emission, a few days ago I warned my Chatelaine that I might have a wet dream soon as I feel fully loaded. She later asked how little it would take to make me cum. I replied that if she whispered about what she wanted to happen in my ear for long enough, with her permission, I would probably be able to produce. She thought about it for a second and said: " I want to get you so you only have to look at me to cum".
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another