My PA Experience

Living the real life under lock and key
Tasholeo

My PA Experience

Post by Tasholeo »

So my Wife out of the blue finally concented to allowing me to pierce her dick (i think her watching a couple of Thumper's videos helped, so thanks Thumper). Originally whe was firmly against it, so why the switch i'm not sure, but i'm glad she changed her mind. Now i can order the PA fixing when i order my steelheart next week. But i digress... So anyhow, we went out yesterday to introduce some new hardware to my body and as is everything in our lives it ended up being complicated. There are only three places to go where it live, one of which i'll will never return to. The place i liked we went to at about 4 and the piercer wasn't there. so we went to a nearby bar so i could injest a bit of liquid courge, not too much though. an hour later we returned and talked to the owner and said that his wife, the piercer, did not do genital piercings. She just didn't like doing them. But recommended a place an hour away. i thought i was SOL at that point, but one of the tatoo artists said there was a new place down the road and he knew the piercer there so off we went. we got there about 5:30 and the piercer wasn't there, but was suppose to be back at about 8. so off to another bar for some shushi and a couple more shots. we returned at 8 and he showed up at about 8:20. all set to go right? nope. I was wanting a 10g, but in jewely he only had 14 and 6 guages. no way i was gonig to do a 14, so 6 it was. but wait, he only had 8g needles.

So long story short, i was pierced with an 8g needle, then he used a guaging tool to up the hole to take the 6g jewelry and now i'm sporting a brand new shiny 6g captive ball hoop off the tip of my dick and very happy for it! but it definitly did hurt just a little.
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
Atone
Re: My PA Experience

Post by Atone »

That is pretty cool, I hope it works out well for you. I am pretty sure I would have given up after the first place.

-A
0 x
Tasholeo

Re: My PA Experience

Post by Tasholeo »

I do want to add, we both have a medical background and understand sterile technique and were not put off by the shop or how he when about his business... we were both impressed and would not have gotten it done if we were not. We were not settling... and I got the impression the first place did not recommend them because they did not want to lose local future business for tattoos since I've have "one or two" and uad work done there....
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS