Happy Anniversary

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Happy Anniversary

Post by Atone »

Chastity Forums turns one today. Thank you Thumper for setting this up. Thank you to the moderators for keeping this site on track. Thank you to all the great members for being such great members :)

A little background for those that are newer here. A little over a year ago the old forum started to get over run with spam. We managed to get a hold of the site owner and instead of working with us and allowing a few of us to moderate the forum (there were many volunteers) he saw an opportunity to make some money by adding some really cheesy (and non relevant) invasive advertisements. And then he disappeared again. Thankfully, Thumper decided to go a different route and created this new forum. I think that within about 3 days most of the active members of the old site migrated to this site. Within a few weeks the site was completely over run with ads and spammers. It appears that the site is dead now which is too bad because even for the brief time it was running there were some really good posts on there that I wish I had saved.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen

Re: Happy Anniversary

Post by Celtic Queen »

Hear, hear.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
celticqueens_sub

Re: Happy Anniversary

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Chastity Forums turns one today. Thank you Thumper for setting this up. Thank you to the moderators for keeping this site on track. Thank you to all the great members for being such great members
Wow! Tempus Fugit! Thanks to all the mods and site owners for the efforts that go into this site. We continue to learn a lot here. Thanks again
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice