Not nearly as horny as I would expect

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Not nearly as horny as I would expect

Post by danj »

As I've mentioned in prior posts, our chastity cycles tend to be pretty short, maybe 3-5 days. We also have taken some pretty long chastity breaks. Some over a month long.

As of now, I've been locked quite a bit the past couple of weeks, though out when I'm with my wife (i.e. the weekend). I'm over a week into this cycle without an orgasm and it's different than my prior cycles of 7 days+. I'm surprised. While I am horny, it is markedly less than prior times I've gone a week or more (my longest is about 9 days, and I've done that twice). I've also gone 6-7 days several times. Everytime prior, I've been very worked up, even "climbing the walls" with horniness. I can't quite figure out this cycle. I was going nuts from the start through day 3 or so. After that, I settled in a bit. I'm reasonably content, but don't really have that "nirvana" vibe going. I can't quite figure out where I'm at.

Any more experienced chaste men have any thoughts/comments?

I should also mention I'm no more stressed than usual. Nothing new with work, etc. Also, physically fine.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
jnuts

Re: Not nearly as horny as I would expect

Post by jnuts »

My cycles vary a lot. Sometimes I'll be climbing the walls 12 hours in, sometimes I'm kinda like whatever until a week or so in. Nirvana usually sets in at about 2 weeks and lasts a while.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

In my brief experience, we men have hormonal rhythms of some sort as well. It is what it is.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Still feeling pretty content today, not quite nirvana, but I think I'm heading in the right direction. My desire for her is also rising today. She kept me locked last night too :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
betheball

Post by betheball »

I would think, given your experience, that you've built up a stamina to chastity. 3-5 or 7 days is not really that exciting. For me, there's a definite, post-orgasmic down time after a long chastity sting that's AT LEAST seven days before I even start to approach something Nirvana-ish. Two to three weeks - bingo!

I think a lot depends on the role of the KH. Is she engaged? Teasing? The more she's engaged, and in control, the hotter and quicker the cycle for me. My KH has a cycle as well. For us to be aligned, we're actually counter to her normal "cycle". That is, she wants me locked, or is more interested in my lock-up, when she's menstruating. Makes sense - if I can find a "halfway to orgasm" buzz without requiring penetrative sex while she's not interested - she's all for that. However, just before her cycle begins, when she's at her horniest - she's not so interested in my desires, and wants her toy for playtime.

Our lining up on cycles, and our respective needs is one of the most interesting...and best aspects of this game we play!

btb
0 x