KH question

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedUpNewb

Re: KH question

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Yup, I hit a nerve. :lol: Me thinks you probably know I'm right, but the 2 of you can't get past the kinky fantasy of involving somebody else in your chastity play.

My wife and I are 100% monogamous. We don't ever involve other people in our sex lives (real world). The 2 of you claim to have no sexual interest in this man whom you propose to hold the key for. And that may be true. But the fact of the matter is you're talking about holding the key that locks up his dick. THAT is a sexual relationship with the guy. It is to me.

I was not abusive. I was BLUNT and very to the point. I don't believe in tickling peoples asses. I'm about as far away from PC as you're ever going to find.

You just didn't like HOW I delivered my message. But if you'll calm down just a snerch and read the MESSAGE, you might actually gain something from this thread.

Happy anniversary, you 2 warped people. ;)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Because this board is fairly relaxed, and the members are generally vanilla-ish, it's easy to forget that not everybody practices (or thinks about) chastity and orgasm denial/control the way that we, ourselves do. For *most* of us participating, chastity seems to be about increasing communication and intimacy within the relationship. While it may have started out as a sexual kink, the more both partners get into it the more chastity and OD seems to transcend the sexual part and move into other realms. But that perspective is probably because *most* of the participants here are married or partnered.

Single players have different needs and mindsets. It may be partly sexual, but the element of control (or rather, giving up control) is also present. Online locking services and electronic timed safes attest to the idea that some men *want* to give up control in such a way that they have little or no recourse.

One way to give up control is to turn one's key over to somebody else. For those of us who are partnered, it changes the relationship dynamics *because* there is a partner. But for single players, there is no dynamic to change. Yes, one may develop, but it's not going to happen overnight. If a couple has a mutual friend with whom they are open and frank, and are able to have mature discussions about sexuality (and I'd have to assume they are, given the nature of the request), I think it's reasonable to assume that all interested parties are capable of making their own decisions.

It might not be what you or I would practice, but my irony meter pings quite heavily when I hear a chastity aficionado call another one "warped".

LUN, I'm sure that you consider yourself to be "blunt," but a lack of tact (or perspective) does not automatically confer moral supremacy.

CQ/CQS, you're going to have to agree to disagree over this point.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

LockedUpNewb wrote:Yup, I hit a nerve. :lol: Me thinks you probably know I'm right, but the 2 of you can't get past the kinky fantasy of involving somebody else in your chastity play.

My wife and I are 100% monogamous. We don't ever involve other people in our sex lives (real world). The 2 of you claim to have no sexual interest in this man whom you propose to hold the key for. And that may be true. But the fact of the matter is you're talking about holding the key that locks up his dick. THAT is a sexual relationship with the guy. It is to me.

I was not abusive. I was BLUNT and very to the point. I don't believe in tickling peoples asses. I'm about as far away from PC as you're ever going to find.

You just didn't like HOW I delivered my message. But if you'll calm down just a snerch and read the MESSAGE, you might actually gain something from this thread.

Happy anniversary, you 2 warped people. ;)
You are right I don't like how you delivered your message. You were and continue to be abusive. You assume I'm not calm? Why do you assume this? Yet again you are making wild assumptions! :lol:

Delaying the return via post of someone's key shows that you are still making assumptions and project your own values. As you are the one that brought your relationship into the equation, perhaps we have touched a raw nerve and opened up an insecurity deep in you about your own relationship? Is it possible that you fear that your wife might seek something else other than you? Is that the real issue here?

Are you worried that your wife wants other men and you have made some connection in your head via CQ's post? Note no assumptions just questions prompted by your statements. For example using your reasoning it would be acceptable to say your wife wants another man to fuck her because you are a useless tool. Let me explain how using your reasoning methods would result in this statement.

You raise your relationship with your wife. Why?
Assumption 1
Your relationship with your wife must have been in your mind at the time of writing. Assumption 2
You are fearful that she has doubts about you.
Assumption 3
You are an inadequate lover for her.
Assumptive conclusion
Therefore she must be seeking something else.

Do you see how unchallenged assumptive reasoning leads to conclusions that are likely to be way off the mark?

I have no basis to make such assumptive statements as I know nothing about her and what works for her. This is the point you have not grasped. You have made too many assumptions and not thought it through.

Are you really so unable to enter reasoned debate? Let me ask you a question that is surely within your ability to answer. Now that is an assumption on my part. Again you abuse us by calling us warped. Do you think calling us warped and making a value judgement about us is not rude?
But the fact of the matter is you're talking about holding the key that locks up his dick. THAT is a sexual relationship with the guy. It is to me.
There you go again! :lol: It is to you! :lol: You have no idea you are doing it do you? :lol: :lol: You are as unaware of it as you are unaware of the citric acid cycle in every cell of your body. Your reasoning would mean if he posted the key to himself he would be having a sexual relationship with the mail, or if he used a time delay safe, the same applies! They would be holding his key.

It has nothing to with bluntness or PC non PC. It has to do with you being rude and judgemental and so far demonstrating a startling inability to participate without resorting to abuse. It saddens me that abuse and forum shouting (using capitals) is the only tool you seem capable of using to communicate. Do you shout and use abuse to express yourself generally?

You probably have something to add to this debate (an assumption) but so far I have seen nothing of note. I hope you are learning something about reasoning, debate and above all manners and respect for other people? But on the evidence you have presented so far I would draw the reasonable conclusion that you have not. I hope that will change it is always better to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps you should take note of an old quote from ,I believe, Abraham Lincoln " it is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt".
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:
CQ/CQS, you're going to have to agree to disagree over this point.
Happy to disagree and have vociferous views expressed Tom, not happy to see abusive, judgemental posts on the forum.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice