KH question

Living the real life under lock and key
jnuts

Re: KH question

Post by jnuts »

I see. If it is a pure hold my key for a while and send it back thing, I don't see why not.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I self-lock, since my wife isn't interested. I can say from my own perspective that having a remote keyholder would be attractive, initially, but would probably lead to problems down the road. Let's face it. Keyholding is about orgasm denial. For most of us, the thing that makes orgasm denial bearable is either the teasing that goes with it, or the submission. In the situation, as CQ outlined, neither of these things would be going on.

I understand my OWN reaction to denial, especially as it goes on a bit. My hormones begin to cloud my clear thinking. I would be concerned that this arrangement would eventually lead to this person wanting or expecting more than just CQ to hold the keys. It wouldn't be satisfying. As much as he wouldn't set out to do it initially, I would expect over time he would begin to push the boundaries.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I would expect over time he would begin to push the boundaries.
possibly... and CQ hands his keys back.. he breaches any agreement, he loses, end of.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Just out of curiosity, does the thought of her holding his key excite you? Even if it is remote, she would be controlling another man's cock. There has to be a sense of power in that. I'm just wondering if that does anything for you.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
celticqueens_sub

jnuts wrote:Just out of curiosity, does the thought of her holding his key excite you? Even if it is remote, she would be controlling another man's cock. There has to be a sense of power in that. I'm just wondering if that does anything for you.
Nope, it does nothing for me. In a sense it is not even CQ controlling his cock in the same way you and I are controlled by our KH's. CQ would add an element of randomness to his decided max lock up time say 10 days, the key arrives she sends it back on day 6, or 10, whatever, so minimal control and CQ certainly doesn't get a kick out of it. To be honest I am pretty sure it won't hapen, like I said in an earlier post the idea has not even be floated with him. It was just me trying to help out a buddy and nothing more complex than that.
0 x

LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Warped.

Orgasm denial is intimate. No other way to describe it.

Weather the 2 (or should I say 3?) of you want to admit it or not...... being somebody's KH is going to make you (Celtic Queen) the object of his sexual fantasies and orgasm denial. Period. While the 2 of you (CQ and CQ_sub) might be able to control yourselves and view it as you say - not at all sexual....... your friend may not be able to view the relationship that way after CQ has his key. It's inevitable that he's going to begin fantasizing about CQ and thats only going to lead to trouble.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

LockedUpNewb wrote:Warped
I think that's a bit harsh and judgmental. It's a simple question to a normally open minded, helpful forum to hear other people's take on something that is just being kicked about as an idea.

What I don't expect is closed judgmental offensive comments. I can hang out on the rest of the Internet for that.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
celticqueens_sub

LockedUpNewb wrote:Warped.

Weather the 2 (or should I say 3?) of you want to admit it or not...... being somebody's KH is going to make you (Celtic Queen) the object of his sexual fantasies and orgasm denial. Period. While the 2 of you (CQ and CQ_sub) might be able to control yourselves and view it as you say - not at all sexual....... your friend may not be able to view the relationship that way after CQ has his key. It's inevitable that he's going to begin fantasizing about CQ and thats only going to lead to trouble.

Read the entire thread before making foolish comments and showing yourself up. He is denying his own orgasm by sending his key when he chooses knowing the maximum delay.
There is nothing inevitable about anything. You are making generalisations about people you have no knowledge of and projecting your own limitations and faulty thinking onto the situation.

Let's examine some of your sweeping generalisations in more detail
How about orgasm denial is personal? Orgasm denial is fun? Orgasm denial is a choice made by individuals? There are plenty if self locking men who have no relationship with anyone and are therefore not intimate with anyone yest practice orgasm denial. Often for spiritual reasons.
being somebody's KH is going to make you (Celtic Queen) the object of his sexual fantasies and orgasm denial.
Really? You obviously know this because you have discussed it with him? Whereas I, who have known the guy for 20 years happen to know that he enjoys self denial rather than having a key holder per se. If he were to lock his key in a safe with a random timer by your warped logic the safe would become the subject of his sexual fantasy.
It's inevitable that he's going to begin fantasizing about CQ and thats only going to lead to trouble.
Now you are making future predictions about somebody's mind set and the out come of that mind set. Got any ideas for the lottery numbers?
Warped
Now let's tackle your most offensive statement.

Coming from you a man that wants to lock his cock up perhaps you would ask a work colleague or a neighbour to pass comment on your sexual predilection?

Do not come onto this excellent forum where there are many excellent people and couples and call people warped.
0 x

LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Did I touch a nerve? :lol:

You ASKED for opinions. This is a DISCUSSION forum and you asked. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

Have a nice day you 2 warped people.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

LockedUpNewb wrote:Did I touch a nerve? :lol:

You ASKED for opinions. This is a DISCUSSION forum and you asked. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

Have a nice day you 2 warped people.
No you didn't touch a nerve, it was the fact that you were rude, abusive and contributed nothing to the debate at all with your post that caused me to respond. As you choose to be personally abusive I have reported both your posts to the moderators. Thumper has a simple rule on the forum. Don't be a dick.
This is a DISCUSSION forum and you asked.
Correct, not a an abuse forum.

The one correct thing you managed to say is we asked for opinion, not abuse. However you manifestly seem to not know the difference between opinion and assumptive statements.
being somebody's KH is going to make you (Celtic Queen) the object of his sexual fantasies and orgasm denial.

That is an assumptive statement of fact. :lol: It is not an opinion. Had you said something like "In my view there might be a risk of..." then, yes that would have been a valued opinion.

I did not shoot the messenger, I just pointed out the flaws in your thinking and the weakness of your statements. It is sad that you then decided to resort to repeating your abuse, but that is what happens when people have their assumptions challenged and can't see how to defend their point with reasoned argument. This forum thrives on heated debate and discussion, none of which ever resorted to abuse.

Thanks for wishing us a nice day, it has been awesome as today is our wedding anniversay and we are having a fabulous day of gifts and memories of our wedding day. :D
0 x