Chastity: Physical or "mental"

Living the real life under lock and key
Blaeu

Chastity: Physical or "mental"

Post by Blaeu »

I'm going to assume that every man on this bored wants to be locked up (or at least allows himself to be locked up). On the other side of that coin, I will assume that no one here is locked up against his will.

That said, why are you physically locked up? How is being in a device to prevent an erection any different than just promising that you will not masturbate, have sex, cum, etc. What about the device changes your commitment to chastity?

I know there is a difference, that is why this entire site exists, and I assume it is personal. So, what is that reason to you? What makes you "want" to be locked up rather than just abiding by the same "rules" while hanging free?

For me, it is kinky to be locked up. We view it as more of a sex toy over a "non-sexual erection preventer," as my wife put it. I haven't been locked up for long as "chastity" isn't something we've incorporated into our lives yet, but we have talked about it.

I like to assume there are many like me (us), but I also think there are many who are different. I'd appreciate feedback from anyone with something to say. ;D
0 x
kpb57

Re: Chastity: Physical or "mental"

Post by kpb57 »

Without something physical, it would feel like "virtual bondage". There is a difference between imagining being bound and real ropes holding you to the bed.

The physical device binds us both. We can't negate the feeling of the cage around my cock and the chain with the key around her neck. It's always there.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
danj

Post by danj »

Being physically locked up accomplishes a couple of things for me. First, it is a constant reminder of her control of the cock. I like that reminder, particularly when we are not together. I also find it hugely helpful in keeping my hands off "her" cock when I'm home alone. The cage makes the chastity real for me, and is enough to stop me from stroking when I know I'm not supposed to. I've failed a few times on the honor system, but never when I'm locked. For whatever reason, I've never tried to escape from the device.

We use the honor system a fair amount when we're together, but I do love when she locks me up :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
m&C

Post by m&C »

Blaeu wrote:I'm going to assume that every man on this bored wants to be locked up (or at least allows himself to be locked up).
We practise chastity solely on the honour system (maybe some would argue that's not chastity at all?). My wife isn't keen on the idea of a chastity device. I'm also keen on outdoor pursuits so chastity devices and rock climbing are not necessarily a good combination!

I have sworn a 'vow of chastity' to C and do find it easy to live by this and she does wear a silver key just to remind me! I've not had the urge to cheat - I feel like I'd be cheating on us both.

So 'mental' for us.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

For me, it is kinky to be locked up. We view it as more of a sex toy over a "non-sexual erection preventer," as my wife put it. I haven't been locked up for long as "chastity" isn't something we've incorporated into our lives yet, but we have talked about it.
I am not sure there are CD that prevent erection? They just make having them at best uncomfortable, if not very painful! CQ likes me in a device for a number of reasons:
  • She likes the look of the JB on me
  • It reminds me who is in charge, and it is not the little guy
  • We both enjoy the control
  • We are apart when I am away on busines and I like the connection that this brings, its like another wedding ring for us
  • When it comes off it is for T&D or for a gifted orgasm so that makes the occassion special

We have used the honour system when there has been medical needs but the real CD on me makes it work and very real for us in our FLR D/s relationship.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Blaeu wrote: That said, why are you physically locked up? How is being in a device to prevent an erection any different than just promising that you will not masturbate, have sex, cum, etc. What about the device changes your commitment to chastity?
If you hang out at any of the other chastity related web forums, you'd see that at least once a month there's a discussion as to which is "better" - chastity with or without a device. The problem is that the people arguing are missing the point: what makes either one hot is dependent upon the script that we're running in our heads, and how well that script matches up to our partner's script, and to what we can actually do in real life.

Yeah, I wrote about that a while ago, and it generated a lot of discussion at my blog at the time.

In our case, we both find the idea of a device hot. Me, because it's 24/7 "bondage lite" - a constant reminder. My wife, because it gives her *complete* control; i.e., she doesn't have to depend upon my willpower or honesty. Fortunately for us, our scripts "mesh" well with each other, and so we each find it hot, but for slightly different reasons.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

That "24/7 bondage lite" rings a bell with me. And probably us, because my wife is interested in getting a collar to wear throughout the day.
We will purchase this: http://traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/startse ... %C3%9Fbar/, with the inset jewels.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:The problem is that the people arguing are missing the point: what makes either one hot is dependent upon the script that we're running in our heads, and how well that script matches up to our partner's script, and to what we can actually do in real life.
I agree with this completely.

I would also add that *what* you are trying to deny also makes a big difference. For us denying an orgasm is only part of it. We also go long periods with complete denial of any touch at all. I know some couples really get in to the frequent T&D aspects but we frequently go weeks or even months without so much as a touch. I don't think that is really possible without a device of some sort. That is what I like about the Steelheart so much, not only does it prevent an orgasm it also severely limits an erection, almost eliminates any (pleasurable) physical sensation, blocks any visual access. It "becomes" my cock, much more so than the CB3000 or Jailbird did.

The physical device replacing my cock causes all of my sexual stimulation to become mental. I wish there was a better way to explain it. I read Thumper talking about it in the same way but it didn't really make sense until I experienced it. For me there is nothing else quite like it.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

kpb57 wrote:my wife is interested in getting a collar to wear throughout the day.
I love that collar, I wish I could get away with wearing something like that.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Like Tom Allen, for me, the chastity device rubs a certain "bondage" button. It's like perpetual foreplay when I'm locked up. I've done non-device denial games, and that just seems like celibacy. With the introduction of the device, it feels sexy and fun. That's what chastity play is, for me.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/