I had a spontaneous ejaculation today.

Living the real life under lock and key
Paulie67

I had a spontaneous ejaculation today.

Post by Paulie67 »

I had a spontaneous ejaculation today at work. It was not a huge quantity of semen, as I clamped down to stop it as soon as I realised what was happening, There as no pleasant sensation associated with it. I used to have them now and again as a young man and did not masturbate back then and was not sexually active. This is the first one in a very long time, ts has only been 12 days since my last orgasm, so I am guessing that I don't need prostate milking it the process is going to happen all by itself naturally. I don't mind spontaneous ejaculations. I would rather them than be stimulated physically to be milked.... I don't want to live a sexual life, hence my CB and commitment to orgasm denial.
0 x
Last Orgasm 10 October 2011
Locked 24/7 Since 11 October 2011
Keys Lost Permanently 27 October 2011

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
Shade

Re: I had a spontaneous ejaculation today.

Post by Shade »

well first off you don't need to be milked. many chaste couples do that for fun but nocturnal emissions will take care of you prostate health. as to the spontaneous ejaculation during the day, I am not familiar with that but I also don't practice very long term chastity so maybe that is why I've never experienced that. that's all I have but perhaps the more experienced folk around here will have more answers.
0 x
fonetik2003

Re: I had a spontaneous ejaculation today.

Post by fonetik2003 »

Yeah I mean, perhaps you need a more restrictive device or possibly just let it go? (and keep a fresh change of underwear handy) But in 12 days, you shouldn't require a milking. I normally don't start dripping at night until the end of week 2...
0 x