Penetrative sex (Strapon sex)

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Penetrative sex (Strapon sex)

Post by Jimi123 »

Just a quickie note. I tried one of our harnesses (One made for women) and found the "Vaginal" opening is perfectly positioned for the Curve to stick out. Anyway, if your wife / gf craves some penetrative sex you may not need to be unlocked to do so! - Jimi
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Penetrative sex (Strapon sex)

Post by Tom Allen »

Jimi123 wrote:Anyway, if your wife / gf craves some penetrative sex you may not need to be unlocked to do so! - Jimi
Really? Whoever would have guessed?

Jimi, just a note about that. Some harnesses just aren't strong enough for continued use because they dont' have enough support around the area that holds the dildo. I don't know what you have, but you might want to look at a 2-strap style harness that holds the dildo with a metal ring, and has a strap for each thigh. You can snug it up pretty tightly and not worry about it moving.

I happen to think that the Terra Firma is particularly well suited for this, but there are similar styles that are probably just as good.
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

I want to know why the model in the "Terra Firma" page of the Stockroom isn't on the "Women I'd let lock me up" postings... geezzz... lol
0 x
Tutor
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

I wish I remember which one this is. Asian Leather maybe? But not a cheap one and very well made. We have (cough) used it for many years and its not gathering dust! ;)
0 x