Ok I get it Im young

Living the real life under lock and key
DuranTheBunny

Ok I get it Im young

Post by DuranTheBunny »

Ok so im 20 soon to be 21 my wife is 18 soon to be 19 we have been into this for the past two years but just now purchased the CB-3000 on amazon well this is my first 24 hours and I would like to bother whom ever is reading this with a few (almost idiotic) questions and hope no one is offended at my stupidity on the manner

1. Is a slight pinching feeling normal?

2. Has any one freaked out their first time and tired to pick the lock when left alone for hours?

3. Is it common for the (Owner) key holder to leave the keys with random people and in random places?

4.Is the CB-3000 safe to sleep in?

5. What is the best lock?

6. How do you avoid sitting ones balls?
(sorry for the slang I had no clue for another word that didn't sound dumb)
7.Is there a point when is HAS to come off?

8. Does it get more comfortable with time?

9. Any one know a discreet locksmith (only joking XD)

Thank you for reading my questions im sure they have been answered a million times and talked about more than that. So I thank you for reading this and even more for some helpful advise Have a great day.
0 x
Atone
Re: Ok I get it Im young

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum,

1 - occasional slight pinching yes. Constant, no, you need to check that.

2- Probably but I didn't have that problem although I did pick the lock once or twice when I first got started. Didn't do anything while it was unlocked but just wanted to know. Those locks are easy to pick btw.

3- Not with the Keyholders on this board. I think that would be more of a "scene" thing that most of us don't do.

4- Yes, I slept in mine every day for a month straight before changing to a different device (that I also sleep in every night except sadly last night).

5 - None of those little locks are very secure. I like the small brass masterlock ones with all the edges sanded down. I use a dremel tool to do that, takes about a minute.

6- I don't usually have a problem with sitting on my balls but sometimes need to make a discrete shift if I can tell things are out of position.

7- The only point where it HAS to come off is if it causes unhealthy discomfort. I am at that point right now for a couple of days. This was after five months of wearing some device full time other than a couple of play sessions. No orgasms for me during that time. There is an active thread about it titled "on my honor" if you want to check it out. You will probably want to take it off if you are going to the doctor, flying, or going anywhere else that requires you to go through a security check point.

8- Most guys will say it gets more comfortable with time. This is due to your body adjusting to it, you adjusting the rings and spacers to your body, and sometimes discovering that you may need a different size tube and going to a slightly different device.

9- If you ever need out it would be much cheaper and faster to just go buy a small pair of bolt cutters.

Good luck, and keep asking questions. We are happy to help.

-A
0 x
DuranTheBunny

Post by DuranTheBunny »

Thank you so much this my first post to a forum site ever im kinda shy about posting stuff lol but im glad your willing to help when she clamped that lock down i thought (to myself) "i have no idea how to cope with this and no one to talk to about it or ask questions" but finding this site makes me alot more willing to do this and reading alot of the posts on here i think it will help alot of life and marriage issues as well but once more thank you so much!
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Welcome, Duran, glad to have you here. I am glad you posted and are asking questions -- that's good. We're all very enthusiastic about chastity and I am sure you will get a lot of useful info from the folks here.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Atone's answers are right on target. My experiences are the same. Welcome to the forum, Duran.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

DuranTheBunny wrote:6. How do you avoid sitting ones balls?
I occasionally have this problem and as Atone said, a discrete adjustment. A question I've wondered about, boxers or briefs? I wear briefs and have never tried boxers in chastity. Only time I have ever worn boxers was in basic training because they were issued and hated them.
Last edited by Locked by LRC on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Belle

Post by Belle »

Welcome! Age doesn't play much of a factor in chastity questions, we all started out with little knowledge. Many of us are still fairly new to the game, and asking questions constantly. It is the only way to grow and become more comfortable with it.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
DuranTheBunny

Post by DuranTheBunny »

Locked by LRC wrote:A question I've wondered about, boxers or briefs?

I don't wear any kind of underwear never really have but if I had to guess I would say briefs because it holds every thing in place?

And thank you all for the positive comments im not wearing right now over some issues with tightness and even after only my first 27 hours I already miss it lol but thank you all and im sure ill have more to ask.

-DTB
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Yes, I'd suggest briefs. They help hold the weight of any device up.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I am total awe of you. When I was your age I couldn't have done chastity. I was having sex and then beating off in the shower afterward. I would have been totally insane locked in a MC device.
0 x