Ok I get it Im young

Living the real life under lock and key
DuranTheBunny

Re: Ok I get it Im young

Post by DuranTheBunny »

cb6000s wrote:I am total awe of you. When I was your age I couldn't have done chastity. I was having sex and then beating off in the shower afterward. I would have been totally insane locked in a MC device.
Thats the point XD ive put my wife in the hospital twice with fractured hips the chastity thing is more of a break for her im 6' and 220lbs and i hit the gym 6 days a week shes 5'1'' 135 lbs and is a nurse with no exercise so i cant honestly say im not going crazy but any thing to make her happy i would do even if it ment no sex or pleasure again
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

You are lucky it is just chastity. You break my hips twice and it is chastity, I tie you to the bed before I take you out, I get on top or whatever my kink of choice is, and you go back into lockup before I untie you.

Talk about a case of not knowing your own strength. WOW.
0 x
DuranTheBunny

Post by DuranTheBunny »

Yeah worst part is im a anime geek and pretty girly and Shhh! dont give her ideas! lol oh and I got in trouble pretty bad once she healed XD
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

You are in so much trouble. So are we talking Chobits and Hideki, Azuka and Shinji, or? And which is you?
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Since I am asking you to reveal yourself it is only fair that I go first. I’m a cross between Vash the Stampede and Kenshin Himura, in my dreams. I am actually more like Misuzu Kamio but I can never be that cute.
0 x
DuranTheBunny

Post by DuranTheBunny »

Im almost an exact clone of lucy from elfen lied half the time im nyu and the other half im lucy and as far as looks i look just like a buff wolf wood from trigun but if you wanna chat more feel free to add me on FB Duran Tate or look me up by my email [email protected]
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Ok I get it Im old

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

-A
0 x
DuranTheBunny

Post by DuranTheBunny »

Anime XD its like animated soap opears with violance sex and cuteness

Make sure you watch it all it gets good about 3:36 in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AByzEDEvqM
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I think I have to watch Elfen Lied again. That was so great. And Wolf Wood is just hot, If you want to chat more or are on FETLIFE send me you FETLife name to [email protected].
0 x
DuranTheBunny

Post by DuranTheBunny »

What the hecks a fetlife? O_o?
0 x