Intimacy, Not Orgasm, Desired

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Intimacy, Not Orgasm, Desired

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Today is the 70th day since my last orgasm. I remember this only because it was on July 4th. I don't remember the one before it. Sometime in early Spring, I think.

This is the second time I've reached this point. I will break my record because my wife has no wish for me to come anytime soon.

I don't think about my chastity as much as I used to. In the beginning it was all I could do not to think about it. Now, it's simply a part of who I am as a man and who we are as a couple.

But I have been thinking today of how I have no desire for an orgasm. I really don't. If she released me today and said I could come I would ask her not to let me.

However, I do desire emotional and sexual intimacy with Melissa much more now than I ever have in the past. I don't even have to be released from my device to enjoy it. There's been many a night where we spent hours together and she kept me confined the entire time and I truly enjoyed myself. Also, she does permit me a ruined orgasm on occasion and this does help with some of the tension.

I loathe the idea of losing the near constant buzz of desire I feel for a few seconds of orgasm. And then the low period that follows which, for me, is quite real and just the thought of it makes me back away from the very idea of an orgasm.

I am happy to feel this way and I think she is too.

Michael
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Re: Intimacy, Not Orgasm, Desired

Post by LockedUpNewb »

The low period or crash after the orgasm is simple chemistry. There's a very informative blog out there about the male brain chemistry after an orgasm.

Once we cum, we go back to what my wife calls 'caveman' We are aggressive, lazy, argumentative, depressed..... all bad behavior.

http://secretchastityhusband.blogspot.c ... 37c7765be4

I go through ups and downs. I can handle about 2 weeks of denial - then my brain starts buzzing and I can't focus on anything. If my wife can keep me in a heightened state by using T & D sessions - I can go longer without an orgasm. There's times when I don't want to cum. I much prefer the teasing and being 'almost there' but end up shut down and caged again before both of us get out of control and she lets me cum. She has to work at it too because she likes to eat my cum. So she teases me and begs me to cum all over her face - then she calls a stop to the game just before I cum and she crams the cage back on my still hard cock and locks it as fast as she can. I am usually required to finger her until she has an orgasm - and I love every minute of it. I love getting shut down and I love the urgency in her body language and her ragged breath as she struggles to get me back into the cage while my cock is still swollen and engorged - just moment ago was 'almost' ready to explode all over her.
0 x
danj
Re: Intimacy, Not Orgasm, Desired

Post by danj »

Michael,

Sounds like things are going well. You are clearly in a groove!

While I do feel the letdown after orgasm, it seems that I recover pretty quick. This is especially true when I'm back in the cage. Being locked increases my energy, and I soon doting on my wife. If I hang free after, it takes longer. We continue to go with shorter cycles, my longest is 9 days, with 3-6 being average. In any event, the intimacy is huge. I almost always feel like I can go longer if we have more intimacy.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart