When you are in a meeting...

Living the real life under lock and key
dutchbound1

When you are in a meeting...

Post by dutchbound1 »

And your metal chastity device is pinching, the ring around your cock and balls hurts/burns a bit, it is comforting to know that there are other guys out there probably experiencing the same thing. I bet though, in my company of 800, I'm probably the only one.
0 x
Atone
Re: When you are in a meeting...

Post by Atone »

If you were in New England there is probably a decent chance some one else in a company of 800 is either in chastity or a keyholder. For some reason there seem to be a lot up in that area. Not so sure about Seattle though.

-A
0 x
Excession

Post by Excession »

Have you ever caught someone in the office looking at your crotch in a slightly funny way? Perhaps a little double take?

There have certainly been times when I've been sitting and looked down at myself to see an obvious bulge and wondered if anyone else has seen it. I'm not terribly bothered by the idea but I'm curious if its just my stimulated imagination or if I do sometimes get an odd look, I just cant decide, we've not been at this for very long perhaps I just need to build up more of a sample group.

There's one particular girl at work who I could swear looked twice the other day. :lol:
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

dutchbound1 wrote:...it is comforting to know that there are other guys out there probably experiencing the same thing.
I do. When I'm frustrated and feeling especially horny it helps knowing I'm not alone. But I also know it's better this way, too!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart