Ready to begin

Living the real life under lock and key
jnuts

Re: Ready to begin

Post by jnuts »

Paulie67 wrote: Wow that is very interesting, I never even considered that as a possibility. I think that is great :D How did you discover this fetish and how do you manage to balance it all out in regards to being straight and possibly repelled by mens sexual parts, and your taste for cum?
I've found it is actually pretty common. Not quite sure how I discovered it. Just very turned on by the thought of my wife making me go down on her after cumming inside of her I guess. I've written about it quite a bit in my blog.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

Excession wrote:
Paulie67 wrote: Do you think it's is odd that a straight guy would gladly accept the keys to my device, especially since he knows I am gay? I am just wondering if he is as straight as he thinks he is.
Before I was in the relationship I have now I used to have a gay friend who was also into orgasm denial and chastity. We chatted quite often about what we thought was hot and it became obvious that if you simply swapped the genders of our fantasy partners then our kinks were both very similar.

We talked about mutual key holding and although I wasn't interested in having him hold my keys, I could have happily kept his. Unfortunately this completely fell apart and destroyed our friendship for one simple reason: he believed that because I would be willing to do this for him that deep down there must be some kind of a chance for us to have a relationship beyond friendship.

I was actually so concerned this might happen that I made a big show of letting him know I was in no way interested in him sexually and although he initially said he completely understood, over time he would keep pushing at me to "play" with him in ways I'd repeatedly told him I wasn't interested in. It got so bad that we eventually had to part ways with me never having even seen his keys.

I had the idea you could simply be someone's friend and their key holder, but really if I put myself in his shoes and it was a gay woman offering to hold my keys I'd have a very hard time not putting my sexuality on her, that is after all what chastity does isn't it: focuses all your sexual energy on your key holder.

I of course have no idea about your friend, but if he really is completely straight (certainly that's how I think of myself) he really might just think he can be your friend and your key holder.
Last edited by Paulie67 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Last Orgasm 10 October 2011
Locked 24/7 Since 11 October 2011
Keys Lost Permanently 27 October 2011

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

You seem to be jumping in with both feet.

That might work just fine for you, but you also might be setting yourself up for a big psychological fall. I'm new myself, but I note that some of the veterans here periodically take chastity breaks as a result of the ebb and flow of life.

Adjusting to the device can be a bit challenging as well--there's matters of fit, chafing and pinching prevention, and hygiene. I've found it hard to keep them odor-free, particularly the plastic devices, without being able to remove them every once in a while.

Having a friend, straight no less, instead of a partner for a keyholder sounds like it might complicate some of that, and I'd be interested in your posting updates periodically about the arrangement. (As others have said, I'd caution you from reading too much into your straight friend's willingness to hold a key for you.)

All this to say that--I'd recommend you don't take it too seriously if you happen to need to 'take a breather' during this adjustment period while you figure how to integrate chastity into your daily life.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

All good advice here as usual. Don't underestimate the amount of dialogue needed to just get the mechanics of chastity working so I'd like to make a suggestion. How about you invest in some numbered locks first as you get used to wearing a device otherwise you may be burning up favours as you need time out for abrasions, ring resizing etc.

Also, Excession is absolutely spot on with his comments. The keyholder becomes the focus of all those sexual feelings as your "jailor". Kind of like some kinky Stockholm syndrome I suppose! I hope your straight friend understands what being a key holder entails. This isn't holding your spare front door key, you know. Is he well informed about chastity?

Good luck with it, keep us informed.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

IMHO you need to be handing your key to a partner - not a straight friend. Thats got 'bad news' written all over it. What would compel you to even ask a straight friend and what would cause him to even want to do it is completely beyond my scope of comprehension. To me, chastity is a 'game' played by a couple and both are willing participants.

Not wanting to sound critical. It's your life and you're a big boy. It's just that your arrangement doesn't seam at all stable for the long haul.

Cum eating fetish by straight guy?

uh yeah..... right here!! :P I'm 100% straight and not at all attracted to other men. The thought of being naked in the same room with another man gross's me out.
But, I do have a fetish for shooting in my own face and eating my own cum. My wife was a little put off the idea when I first mentioned it to her. But after a few BJ's and a few snowballs - she's warmed up to the idea. Since I'm in a chastity device, I only cum when she allows and I'm always required to eat it. Just last night I was granted an orgasm of any way I wanted it. So I asked her to stick a nice sized dildo up my arse and give me a hand job while I lie on the bed. About 30 secs later......... :o yummy Anytime I can shoot far enough to hit my own face from a lying down position - good shot!! My wife gets off making me lick it off her fingers. She'll scoop cum off my chest or belly or cheek and give the order, "Open up cum slut." and I happily gobble it up.

I wish I had not waited so long to begin eating my own cum. It's been a fantasy for years and years. I told my wife about it years ago and she was willing, but I had a major mental block and could not do it. I'd cum inside her and try to eat her out after that - but what seamed like a fantastic idea just seconds ago turned into downright repulsion as soon as I was done cumming. Never could pull it off.

I finally got up the nerve - with a lot of loving encouragement from my wife - and I dove into her after I had just cum inside her after a couple weeks of denial. It was a huge mess and I loved every gooey minute of it. My wife had a massive gushing orgasm the first time I ate my cum out of her. Wish i had got up the 'balls' and done it a lot sooner. I don't think we'll ever have sex again without at least one of us cleaning up. She likes my cum, but she gets so horny watching me and 'forcing' me to eat it...... fine with me sweetie. ;)
0 x
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

Celtic Queen wrote:All good advice here as usual. Don't underestimate the amount of dialogue needed to just get the mechanics of chastity working so I'd like to make a suggestion. How about you invest in some numbered locks first as you get used to wearing a device otherwise you may be burning up favours as you need time out for abrasions, ring resizing etc.

Also, Excession is absolutely spot on with his comments. The keyholder becomes the focus of all those sexual feelings as your "jailor". Kind of like some kinky Stockholm syndrome I suppose! I hope your straight friend understands what being a key holder entails. This isn't holding your spare front door key, you know. Is he well informed about chastity?

Good luck with it, keep us informed.
Last edited by Paulie67 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

This all began because of a massive masturbation addiction I have where I would masturbate/edge for 12 plus hours every day I was not at work, and on work days I would still find time to masturbate/edge for a good few hours between 3 to 5 hours.... I just want my life back and have time to enjoy other things I enjoy. So far I have found it awesome, so many more hours in the day now. Now because I can't masturbate I don't even think about it. I feel horny but knowing I can't do anything about it is great, I have so much more energy and life.

For me it is not about the sexual game, even though I like the idea of someone having that control and power over me to keep me denied indefinitely. I just want to be denied forever and never orgasm again.
0 x

jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Belle tolerates the cum thing now and then. It does nothing for her and I'm still not quite convinced it doesn't wierd her out. I still get self conscious about it.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Atone

Post by Atone »

LockedUpNewb wrote:I'd cum inside her and try to eat her out after that - but what seamed like a fantastic idea just seconds ago turned into downright repulsion as soon as I was done cumming. Never could pull it off.

I finally got up the nerve - with a lot of loving encouragement from my wife - and I dove into her after I had just cum inside her after a couple weeks of denial.
I started doing this long before we started with orgasm denial but I can relate to this. This is almost exactly how we progressed.

I will say that this is probably what I miss about cumming more than anything else.

-A
0 x