newbie question - 1 time lock up of 2 weeks a problem?

Living the real life under lock and key
MonkeyMan

newbie question - 1 time lock up of 2 weeks a problem?

Post by MonkeyMan »

Last night I finally introduced the idea of male chastity to my wife with a CB3000. It worked out great. We make love last night and now I'm locked back up.

My wife is leaving town about a month from now for two weeks. I'd like to stay locked up the entire time, but I've read that it isn't healthy to go that long without release or prostate milking. I really don't wanna milk my own prostate, but I want her to have the only keys. (I'm not worried about if I need to get it off in an emergency, seems like it wouldn't be too hard with some simple tools. )

So my question is, is it unhealthy for me to go that long just on this one occasion?

I thought maybe she could hide a key, email me the location a week into her trip, then I could mail the key to her office and she'd be able to tell by the post date that I was out for less than a day. But in all honesty I'd like to avoid having to masturbate.
0 x
Dev

Re: newbie question - 1 time lock up of 2 weeks a problem?

Post by Dev »

Hi Monkey Man,

Welcome and glad to have you here.

I don't think a two week lock up without release will be a problem. There are lots of different posts around here on this issue and one guy even posted a comment from his urologist. My husband has been locked up for two months with no release for orgasm or milking. His orgasm vacation begins today at 6 pm. I am not expecting any problems because of this two month period of orgasm denial.

So, two weeks? Go for it, I say, and have fun.

Dev
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Monkey Man,

I am that poster Dev refers to.

My urologist says that you (rhetorical you) do not need to "help" your body by inducing orgasm. The body has several mechanism to rid itself of excess fluids--not least of which is the wet dream--and it is simply unnecessary to masturbate or have intercourse....or...or.....

By the way, he mentioned that prostate massage (milking) USED to be a form of treatment for prostatitis, but he says that that causes as many troubles as it solves. Therefore, urologists generally don't do prostate massage anymore as therapy.

Based on his advice, I dropped the milking idea with my wife entirely.

You are going to be fine for two weeks. Your biggest hurdle will be cleanliness. Focus on how to stay clean for two weeks. Your skin on the penis will have a much tougher time than your prostate will if you are not careful. Tom Allan has written extensively on the topic of skin hygiene in a chastity context.

David
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

MonkeyMan wrote: So my question is, is it unhealthy for me to go that long just on this one occasion?
Dude, did you miss this thread?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

davidphd1866 wrote: By the way, he mentioned that prostate massage (milking) USED to be a form of treatment for prostatitis, but he says that that causes as many troubles as it solves. Therefore, urologists generally don't do prostate massage anymore as therapy.

David
Actually, it has moved out of the realm of treatment and into being a "medicolegal pitfall" due to the risk of secondary infection/sepsis in the bloodstream. See:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/785418-followup

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum.

I can't tell you what is healthy for you but I have gone more than two weeks on many occasions and that was before I was in chastity.

I would suggest working up to that over the next month. Get used to wearing the device for longer periods of time. Have a plan for if you really need to get out and masturbate. Don't worry about it too much if you do. Just evaluate what happened and make appropriate adjustments going forward.

Have fun.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I agree that two weeks is no big deal, so far as health is concerned. You should just spend some time making sure that you can wear it for that length of time with respect to chaffing, and cleaning. You should be fine.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/