I think my will is being broken...

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

I think my will is being broken...

Post by fonetik2003 »

It's been 17 days since my last orgasm and while I know that may not be a long time for a lot of you, you have to understand that I've never gone this long before. I believe my Mistress intends to keep me locked up for 2 months, but I'm not sure. It only comes off for shaving, cleaning, and teasing. I have to say that while I'm not afraid, I am slowly but surely starting to realize that it's not my place to orgasm and that she is indeed the center of my world. I love her with all my heart and I think my slavery needed this so that I could learn priorities. I'm starting to enjoy the chaste lifestyle as well and feel I'll probably be doing this from here on out. It's just that I'm so goddamn horny! Then again, I think that's the point...

It's also interesting to note that my body has become very sensitive! Clamps feel wonderful on my nipples and the butt plugs feel better than ever before! Also, a good spanking has now become great!
0 x
Blaeu

Re: I think my will is being broken...

Post by Blaeu »

That's cool that things have started to feel more intense for you. After I've been locked up for a short while, I typically lose interest in sex completely. It is just too easy for my mind to understand that I have no power to over the situation and move on. I think I stay horny for less than a week before my body gives up.

That said, since my wife and I use our CB as a sort of sex toy, long term chastity doesn't work for us as it defeats the purpose. You don't seem to has the same issue, but I just wanted to share in case things change as you increase the time spent locked up.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I have been on both sides of this.

I agree that if the device is put on and there is no sexual overtone's the cage just becomes a pain to deal with an I lose interest in sex. The chastity thing then becomes a bore for my KH and me. There are times when life forces this but, I accept it as part of the chastity experience. She thinks I am more attentive when horny than when she ignores me.

I agree that the device can cause a constant erotic feeling that causes semi-erections throughout the day. This occurs when my KH has me pleasuring her and playing with any of my parts that can be reached. She loves to use her fingernails to tease me through the bars. It's surprising how after a few days a light touch can cause an erection.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

My experience is typically a roller coaster ride. Some days I come to terms with it and just deal, but then the next day I'll be horny as hell. I try my best to contain myself since I never know when I'll be getting play. There is nothing worse than really anticipating it and having to go to bed without.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

I have been on an emotional roller coaster over the past several weeks as we attempt to reintroduce MC into our relationship. Our previous foray sort of died a quiet death, mainly I think due to a lack of communication as well as not understanding the various dynamics involved. I probably did everything that the various “guides “and/or literature (mainly some really good blogs) that I have been recently reading say not to. I know, from what I can remember, my expectations were completely unreasonable. Fortunately, we really do have a great relationship (even if things had gotten a little mundane in the bedroom) and she was willing to give this another go. We have talked a great deal in where we are going but nothing is settled or written in stone. She is definitely more attuned to me and what I’m thinking and feeling. The other night she told me she was going out and asked what I was planning. I hadn’t gotten much past the thought that I was going to be home alone when she calmly grabbed at my crotch and stated that she wanted me to go put my cage on and she would lock it. This was quite a surprise. So was a few days later when I woke early on the weekend and she awoke to go to the bathroom. I was erect and when she came back to bed to sleep some more I said I was going to get up so as not to disturb her. Half asleep she grabbed me and said if I was getting out of bed I had to lock myself back up. These are just some of things which show me that she really is paying attention. As part of our discussions I agreed that I would quit smoking. I’m happy to say that I’m 18 days now cold turkey. I also agreed I wouldn’t smoke anything else. (In prior attempts to quit I would smoke “something else” at the end of the day). While my wife doesn’t necessarily object to a rare and occasional indulgence she knows me and if I’m going to quit substitution was setting myself up for failure down the road. Our talks also included some very frank discussion about my self-abuse habits and she emphatically stated that they also would stop (Stupid me this IS about male chastity!). I now find myself horny and frustrated and all my vices and comfort mechanisms gone. Add in some very annoying fitting/soreness issues with my CB (hopefully pretty much resolved) and sometimes I feel like I’m going to explode. I have at times found myself asking is this what I really want. So far the answer is yes but long term denial is yet to be experienced (something I look forward to but with a definite wariness especially with what I’m feeling already with the short periods I have gone through) and we have yet to really address a definite mismatch in our libidos. Can anyone offer some helpful suggestions in how to channel my energies? We have made some major strides and navigated through some rocky territory in the short time we have been doing this. I have high hopes when I’m calm and with her but when she is tired and uninterested or “life” prevents intimacy I’m finding it very difficult to keep it all under control.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Chaz,

What you are going through is absolutely normal. You must have an outlet for your bottled up energy and frustration or it will get the better of you. Your keyholder can help by coming up with a list of things she has been wanting done around the house. You can start an exercise program of some sort. My own experience is one of a bubbling volcano in the pit of my stomach that feels about to erupt. Sort of like an itch you just can't scratch enough. In your case, some of this could also be the leftover psychological remnants of the desire to smoke. I commend you for the smoking cessation and would recommend sitting down with your spouse/SO and tell her what you are feeling and ask for her help. Getting acclimated to MC and quitting smoking cold turkey at the same time is a lot to swallow. She is going to reap benefits from both so she should participate and help you cope. I wish you the best of luck.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
kinkywife

Post by kinkywife »

These feelings do sound familiar. I'm increasing the amount of time that I keep my hubby locked up and he has been going through a similar journey. It's good to hear you're both on the same path, all I can say is my hubby is learning to enjoy his new position - I hope you will too.

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I'm 7 days in this time. My wife and I go on and off with chastity. I want to use it to change my behavior. I want to be a better husband and father. I also want to use it to help her gain some self confidence and assertiveness. My wife is kind of meek and shy about standing up for herself. She hates it and I hate to see her take crap from family members or friends. It's also about communication for both of us. My wife has communication issue and doesn't talk about things that are bothering her or things that are important to her. She bottles things up. I am hoping she will come out of her "shell" a little bit and be more self confident, better body image and just generally happier with who she is and her life. It's a work in progress for both of us. :lol:

She likes games that don't require her to make the decision on when I get unlocked. She doesn't like the pressure. But she has no problem adding time if I screw up. :oops: The current game is as follows:
We had great sex. Regular old love making and a little roughness. I get to sleep unlocked that night. First thing in the morning after I wake up and go to the bathroom, I get locked up.

Now I have to wait 3 days before I get a chance to cum. She usually teases me verbally through out the days and plays some edge games with me in between. I serve her daily. I do all the house work naked and locked for her enjoyment. Kiss her feet. Kiss her cheek and fondle her breasts.

On the third evening, I get unlocked and she'll help me get hard.... which doesn't take more than ohhhh ....... 10 secs? :lol: Then she starts the clock. On that first night, I get 2 minutes to jerk off and try to cum. If I cum, I eat it and then I get 3 days of freedom. If I can't cum in 2 minutes, the cage goes back on and I wait 3 more days to try again. After 3 days, I get 1 more minute added. So on my 2nd attempt to cum, I have to jerk off for 3 minutes. If I can cum, I eat it and I get 3 days of freedom. If not, then locked up for 3 more days and 1 more minute of time on the next attempt.

Basically, each time I fail to cum, I must wait 3 more days before I can try again. She gives me 1 more minute each time. When I cum, I have to eat it and then I get 3 days of freedom.

If I screw up, she can do whatever she wants. One time she took away my day to try and cum. So I ended up waiting 6 days to try again and she did not add 2 minutes. Only 1. I failed. That was like 3 weeks before I finally racked up enough time and didn't lose any for bad behavior. Sometimes she will just take away 30 secs of my time. So if I'm supposed to get 5 minutes, she'll say, "Well you only get 4min 30secs because of when you screwed up last......... whatever" She isn't allowed to just make stuff up at the spur of the moment. She and I keep a running tally of time I have from day to day. I'm usually good and I get the time I'm allotted. Sometimes I get to actually have sex with her, but she hasn't let me do it on any of the times when I had like 6 or 7 minutes. She knows I'll cum and she gets a kick out of me failing and then snapping that little lock shut again. The :twisted: grin on her face when she is just about to snap it closed.............

Other times we play bead games. Again, it's mostly luck and ratios or percentages as to when I finally get out.

I usually do okay up to about 2 weeks. After 14 or 16 days, my brain starts zooming. I can't get my mind off it. The longest she ever kept me locked up so far has been 28 days. And she made me work for it. After she figured out that I was about to go insane, she turned up the heat on me. The last week, she edged me for about 30 minutes every single night. She ordered me to take showers in the middle of the day and then she'd take the cage off and give me wicked blow jobs until I was just about worked up enough to start feeling those low stirrings in your balls - when you're still about a minute away from cumming but you can feel it starting to build down there -- then she'd stop and cram the cage back on my hard dick as fast as she could.

But ya know something? After 28 days of magical teasing and worshiping her. After all those days of rubbing her back and sucking on her toes in the middle of the day while the kids were at school. All the times she would tie me up and spank the living shit out of me just because she likes the red marks..................

I really didn't want to cum. It happens so fast and it's over and gone in an instant. I'd rather run around like a crazed baboon with my cock rock hard and my balls aching from being squeezed by the cage day and night ........... lusting after my goddess. Trying to make her smile. I like pleasing her. I like being motivated to do things for her. After I cum - I'm not motivated to do a thing.
0 x
Eveanne

Post by Eveanne »

I really didn't want to cum. It happens so fast and it's over and gone in an instant. I'd rather run around like a crazed baboon with my cock rock hard and my balls aching from being squeezed by the cage day and night ........... lusting after my goddess. Trying to make her smile. I like pleasing her. I like being motivated to do things for her. After I cum - I'm not motivated to do a thing.

Well put. This is exactly how I feel about it after being locked since Feb.
0 x