Will Lube always be required?

Living the real life under lock and key
Ryan

Will Lube always be required?

Post by Ryan »

Hiya folks,
I am really starting to settle in with my cb6k I am able to wear it pretty much all the time. I have settled into the middle ring and second smallest spacer combo as I find the smaller spacer make my bits turn a little cold. No purple colour, just cold. My wife has pretty much given me free access to a key until I get to the point where I am use to wearing it all the time. No real time limit just "when your comfortable". I haven't been too sucessful at night, I've had nights where every thing was fine and a few rough nights...lol. I compare to some one rubbing a patch of carpet under my scrotum over and over and over... well you get the point. I use silicon lube around the ring roughly 3 times a day, (moring, mid afternoon and before bed) not much just a small dot on my finger does the trick but I was wondering will it ever get to a point where I won't need to use lube or is that just a normal part of chastity. It's not a real big deal but I was just wondering if thats the norm. Thanks

R
0 x
wishful4

Re: Will Lube always be required?

Post by wishful4 »

When I was using the CB6ks, I eventually got to the point where no lubricant was needed around the base ring. However, I always used moisturizing lotion inside the cage to allow for full movement. If it wasn't used, my penis would sometimes get stuck back in the cage and when it attempted to erect, it really pulled the whole device away from my body.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Yea I use a little inside as well I found out rather quickly how "your package" sticks to the plastic. I did sand the hell out of the ring with some 400 grit tho was wayyyyyy better after I did that but still needed to apply a very small amount to the ring to make it comfortable. Hopefully I can get to a point where I won't have to do that. Thanks :)

R
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

I have no idea man! Right now, I'm using Astroglide for my CB2K, though I may or may not need lube when I move to other devices... But I do agree that 3 times a day appears to be the right balance. I always have a rough night (like last night) if I don't lube up before bed...
0 x