The Ebb and Flow of Desire

Living the real life under lock and key
GoodOlBoy

The Ebb and Flow of Desire

Post by GoodOlBoy »

After a bit of a break from MC this summer (I’ll put that in another post) MC is back in the picture.

Long story short, it’s been over a month since my last orgasm. That is totally new ground for me and I really started to worry last week when I wasn’t even horny. My wife even stroked me while we were watching a movie on TV and I only got semi hard. Was concerned that the 6000s might have damaged something but figured most of the issue was in the ol noggin. Note the key is always accessible to me and she has me take the CB off when she is around so I don't just lock it on and leave it.

She’s had quite a few good sessions in the shower and has even let me lick her a time or two that has been VERY enjoyable. (I think she is a little too self conscious to let me do it more often, plus she almost always finishes with the shower nozzle anyway). It did bother me that I didn’t get very hard or even have much desire unless I was actively licking. In addition, this week I came down with a head cold….bummer.

Well I’ve still got the cold, but the last couple of days my desire has been through the roof and I get fully hard just thinking about getting her off…..it’s good to be back.

Is this ebb in desire common for the rest of you? It really surprised me.
0 x
kpb57

Re: The Ebb and Flow of Desire

Post by kpb57 »

Men have "periods" like women, but they are
- much harder to consciously detect
- much less painful
- much more irregular
than those of our ladies.

It's just our usual state of permanent horniness/willingness (even without MC in the picture) that somehow masks the ebb and flow. Only when we are really down in a valley do we notice that it takes work to "get it up".

Your cold may have played a role in it, too. Viruses do their damaging work often days before you have noticeable symptoms. But the fact that your immune system has already taken up the fight can kill your desire straight away. No reason to waste energy on procreation when survival as such is at stake. OTOH, the runny nose etc stays with you longer than the actual infection, which may explain your already returning desire. After the sickness break, it's back with a vengeance, as it should be.

What I also noticed: the partner's desire also comes into the picture. When my wife's hormones are running high, it is usually much easier for me to get aroused than when we we have sex more from the brain than from the guts, so to speak.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

I think I remember reading something about the "male period" as you put it back in the archives. Maybe it was your post.

I didn’t think about the head cold dampening any desire, but now that you mention it that is very possible. My wife being in the mood definitely makes a difference for me and she was stroking just to humor me (or at least that was going through my head) so I am sure it made a difference.

It just surprised me that I had gone this long (much more than ever before) and there wasn’t even horniness in the background for a few days. I mean I would have been willing to try, but it would have been more like forcing it than just eagerly having fun.

Just curious if others felt the same (and trying to get it a little more activity here)
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

GoodOlBoy wrote: I mean I would have been willing to try, but it would have been more like forcing it than just eagerly having fun.
There's a saying in german:
Der Geist ist willig, aber das Fleisch ist schwach.
(The mind is willing, but the body is weak).

Though this is usually meant in a quite religious sense (though we do not want to sin, our flesh drives us to commit sins), it does have a meaning here. And the more we WANT our body to respond to our partner's advances (or to our erotic thoughts), the tougher it becomes to achieve any kind of reaction. And when we finally have given up, often quite magically everything goes its natural way.

OTOH, one of the great discoveries of MC has been that sometimes not going all the way can be quite satisfying (for both of us).

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Was planning a multi-quote from that reply but on this mobile device Aka phone that would be WAY too difficult.

Instead I'll just say that what you put is absolutely spot on.
0 x