Out & Accepted

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Out & Accepted

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Over the (almost) one year we've been practicing male chastity, (what we now call "my wonderful frustration"), our communication has become so open, free, and accepting it simply thrills us to compare it to how we used to be.

This past weekend I finally confessed to Melissa that I not only had bisexual desires, but I'd also acted on them three times in the past, but that was years and years ago. I told her I am not usually drawn to men, but with the right man and the right situation I would like to be again.

Amazingly, she was just fine with it!

And, after more talking, she admitted that maybe, just maybe, if everything was just right, she'd like to see what it'd be like with a girl.

Our dream is to find another couple that we can be friends with and, at the same time, lovers too when the mood strikes us. A good day out, dinner, a few drinks, and then we all just make each other feel good.

I know involving others usually doesn't fit into the chastity thing. For us though, it wouldn't mean my chastity is not real. Melissa is firmly in control no matter what we might do!

But, dreams aside, the best thing about this has been that I was able to tell her I do like men too, on occasion, and she loves me and accepts me and nothing's changed between us.

Michael
0 x
Whizbang

Re: Out & Accepted

Post by Whizbang »

Congrats on being in touch with and truly honest with yourself. And congrats on having a partner who is open to and accepting of your sexual identity.
0 x