I don't want to cum!

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

I don't want to cum!

Post by fonetik2003 »

My Mistress wants me to orgasm more than I think I deserve. So would you believe that I've actually turned down opportunities to orgasm in the past? She seems genuinely disappointed when I turn her down. So I was thinking a viable alternative might be to instead suggest that she tease my balls or perhaps play in my butt? Perhaps offer to pleasure her instead? What do ya'll think?
0 x
Blaeu

Re: I don't want to cum!

Post by Blaeu »

That's tricky. I know my wife loves to have me cum. For example, she loves how hard and fast I thrust into her when I'm about to cum, and she wants that.

Basically, ask yourself why you are in chastity. For you, or for her? Are you doing what she wants, or do you still have enough say to make that sort of bargain. If you have enough say, then talk to her about it because "sex" is supposed to be fun for both people. However, if you get off on the fact you don't have a say, there is little you can do about it. I still recommend talking to her about how you enjoy not coming, but you will probably have to concede and cum more often than you might like because she wants you to.

Try to find a way to please her without your cock and she may "forget" that she wants you to cum. Either way, good luck.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well that's the thing! There are all sorts of things that I can do for her that will not allow me to cum. And that's mostly what this post is all about... Finding a viable alternative! I've been wanting to be chastity trained for some time now and now my dream is finally coming true... Besides, she gets a real kick out of teasing me and so we'll just have to channel on that route. Eventually, I think we'll both be on the same page. We just got to get past this is all...
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

How about practicing ruining your orgasm as a compromise?
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

That was the first suggestion on my mind actually!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

fonetik2003 wrote:That was the first suggestion on my mind actually!
Try ruining your own orgasm.... it is the hardest thing that CQ makes me do. She often sets this as a task for me when she goes out and I have to provide video evidence of it. It really is, for me, a tough thing to do. CQ had me do this for 6 days consecutively. The oddest thing is that it MASSIVELY increased my levels of arousal and sexual tension very fast, as MC does but MC takes longer, a slower burn. Self ruined orgasm seemed to speed this process up. I couldn't believe how hot it was.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Interesting! She seems to delight in teasing me right now, but I'll definitely take that into consideration for later.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Okay! Little update, she has me ruin it now every so often... Is it normal for my balls to ache fiercely after doing this?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

fonetik2003 wrote:Okay! Little update, she has me ruin it now every so often... Is it normal for my balls to ache fiercely after doing this?
My balls don't ache after a ruined orgasm, either self ruined or CQ ruined. Not sure what that is about sorry dude. :?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice