For Her The Relationship Is Primary

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

For Her The Relationship Is Primary

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Every couple practices male chastity differently.

For us, it's a way of life. It's how we are. We're also a wife led couple. We have every intention of continuing with these.

We've also learned that strict chastity is best for us. I'm at my best when I am denied for long periods of time. I don't mean only orgasm denial, but also just being free of my device. It's good for me - and us - when I am kept secured.

I'd thought that Melissa might become upset with this after awhile. She very much enjoys making me orgasm. She likes to feel me cum inside her. She loves to perform fellatio. She is thrilled by my cock inside her. I really did think her not being able to enjoy these things so often might cause her to dislike my chastity. (And sure, I love them too and I thought her love for them would keep me getting them).

Well, as much as she enjoys those things, it turns out she enjoys our relationship more.

Keeping me in strict chastity has so improved our relationship outside the bedroom that she's happy to let those things be rare in order to keep me as I am. She dreads the post orgasm valley and so do I and she's willing to postpone it for as long as she can. So far, it's been a long time!

How I am with her as a kept man is for her much more important than any specific sex act.

All the best,
Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: For Her The Relationship Is Primary

Post by celticqueens_sub »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Every couple practices male chastity differently.......

Well, as much as she enjoys those things, it turns out she enjoys our relationship more.
Maybe it is implicit in what you are saying, but surely you too must enjoy the relationship more? If not is there not a risk of your lack of orgasm becoming a source of resentment?

For CQ and I the management of my orgasm has helped us both get more from our marriage and lets us lead the FLR we both want and need. I could not agree more, that the relationship is important to CQ above penetrative sex, but the intimacy of it is something neither of us want to forego completely and it is one method that CQ uses to give me orgasm, we both enjoy this very much!

Rgds

CQ's
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Well, it's just confirmation once more that when it comes to our best laid plans for adding MC to our relationship, things seldom go the way we thought they would. Expect the unexpected!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

CQS,

Yes, we both enjoy the relationship much more than we did before male chastity.

I don't feel any resentment for being denied orgasm. Really, I want to be denied much more than I want to cum because I loathe the valley so much. As long as we are together intimately in some fashion then I am happy.

We are intimate in so many ways that are as good, if not better than, having me cum. I even stay locked through hours of intimate play and fall asleep content.

I'll cum again one day, I know, but I'm not anxious for it.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

That's cool. I am so pleased it's working so well for you guys. I really can't see how our relationship could ever be anything than having CQ's happiness and pleasures at the forefront of my mind and her deciding what happens, when it happens and how.

The great thing this has done for us, specifically around my orgasm, is that now when I do cum I don't exhibit inappropriate behaviours afterwards. I remain as attentive and focused on CQ as before. Her training has really helped me in this respect and we both see my orgasm as something to share and enjoy without the previous negative impact on my attitude and behaviour. It has been a tough journey to get to this point and we are still learning daily.

Rgds.

CQs
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

That's beautiful man! I was actually thinking about buying a hollow strap on harness so I can give my wife/mistress the sex she wants while still remaining chaste. Actually! Her birthday is coming up and I know she's going to want to orgasm many times during that. A hollow strap on would be perfect! I'm a genius! :D
0 x