Male Chastity & Cognitive Disequilibrium

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Male Chastity & Cognitive Disequilibrium

Post by michaelnmelissa »

That title is a mouthful, eh?

Cognitive disequilibrium is the term coined by Jean Piaget to refer to the experience of a discrepancy between something new and something already known or believed.

I think male chastity can cause this experience for the men and the women involved with it.

Some examples:

I used to believe my orgasm was the main goal of our lovemaking. Melissa's was important, of course, but deep down I sought my pleasure first. Now, I rarely orgasm and that will remain so for the rest of our lives together as far as we're concerned. It's simply not important that I orgasm.

I used to believe my cock was everything. In our lovemaking my cock was preeminent! (I thought). Now, it hardly ever comes out to play. It's been one of the most humbling experiences of my life to see how little my cock is necessary for us to have incredible sex. I thought Melissa's love of penetration would mean I'd be out more often, but she's discovered she can be quite satisfied by our dildos or my fist. My cock, I now know, serves us better staying put up.

I used to believe I was in charge and Melissa was here for me. Now, she leads and I follow. How we always thought a marriage should be, and how we were taught it should be, ran smack into the revelations of male chastity and a wife led marriage.

The two of us have marveled at the ways our thinking has been turned upside down by this journey we're one.

Cognitive disequilibrium indeed!

All the best,
Michael
0 x