Am I ready?

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

Am I ready?

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well it's nearing the end of my two week chastity sentence and my chastity mistress told me earlier today that I will go back into lockup immediately after my orgasm and she won't tell me when I will be allowed my next orgasm... She told me that it could be two days or two months! I found the idea of going long term (excess of one month) exciting and very erotic because that's one of my fantasies, yet I felt nervous because I've never gone this far before. What happened next is the most intriguing thing of all. We actually discussed how I felt about the prospect of going long term and I didn't feel nervous anymore! I felt totally excited and pumped! She said she was going to go easy on me at first, but with that revelation of how I felt about it after our little talk, she said she'll be more hardcore. And honestly, I want her to be strict and harsh! As anyone who's ever loved me will tell you, I like it rough! As a precautionary measure however, I did get a promise from her that my first sentence won't be longer than two months. I know damn well that she's the mistress and doesn't have to promise me anything, but I requested it and she agreed. Also, I've never been chaste for longer than 11 days, yet now I know how to properly care for my balls so I think I'm ready...
0 x