I Want To Be A Keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

I Want To Be A Keyholder

Post by michaelnmelissa »

My wife keeps me in chastity. I want to keep another man in chastity. Me, a kept man, wants to keep another man locked up.

One of the results of being in male chastity, and the freedom and openness that's come with it, is my coming to accept my bisexual desires.

It's strange, because I am not attracted to most of the men I see, but the idea of the right man, at the right time, thrills me. I've had two encounters with men, a long time ago, and several years apart. I was not attracted to them either, but the moment was right and what followed was exciting.

I think I could offer another man a fantastic chastity life because I am in the same situation.

My dream is to do this with the full support - and even interaction with - my wife. Not now, I think, but perhaps one day.

Michael
0 x
davidphd1866

Re: I Want To Be A Keyholder

Post by davidphd1866 »

Mike,

This is a great idea, I'd love to talk with you about it.

David
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Agree with Michael. Who could be a better keyholder to a man in chastity than one who has been there and knows what he wants and how he feels.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Wow. I was thinking about this too. It sounds awesome. After we've been involved with this for a while it may be something to discuss with my wife/KH.
0 x