Key Holder Forums

Living the real life under lock and key
Bez

Key Holder Forums

Post by Bez »

Hi I have just joined the forum and my Key Holder has also looked at the threads with me.Does anyone know of a forum out there for Key Holders so that my wife can register and exchange views and ideas on how other couples use chastity? If not could she join this forum? As I mentioned in my Introduction she uses the smaller CB6000S tube to discipline me and would like others views. bez
0 x
likes2blocked

Re: Key Holder Forums

Post by likes2blocked »

I don't know of any other forums that are just for key holders. There are 3-4 who actively post here, and it is one of the more woman-friendly forums on this topic. I'd also direct you to Dev's blog - good stuff.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Your wife is certainly welcome to join here and post. I'd love to see more women be involved in the discussion.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

If we get enough activity and 'key holders' as members it might be nice to have a sub-forum here that allowed all to discuss but was focused on the key holder perspective.

-A
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote:If we get enough activity and 'key holders' as members it might be nice to have a sub-forum here that allowed all to discuss but was focused on the key holder perspective.

-A
That would be wonderful, I have sooooo many questions!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

I suggested this also, the sub-forum shouldn't be locked down to keyholders only or women only, but it would be a useful go-to place for keyholders.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Belle wrote:
Atone wrote:If we get enough activity and 'key holders' as members it might be nice to have a sub-forum here that allowed all to discuss but was focused on the key holder perspective.

-A
That would be wonderful, I have sooooo many questions!
No need to wait for a special forum. Just start a new thread and ask away.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

If the keyholders chose to start their threads exclusively in the members lounge the forums would have more members.

I'd love a KH forum that I couldn't post to but could (as a member) view.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

cb6000s wrote:No need to wait for a special forum. Just start a new thread and ask away.
I don't understand why more people don't understand this.

Internet forum discussions are not manufactured - they are actual posts by real people. Nobody "owns" the thread topics, and there is nothing stopping an interested party from starting a new topic. And while we could certainly have a "Keyholder's Forum," there is no guarantee that people (mainly women) will magically fill it up with content.

If enough keyholders *want* to have a separate forum, accessible to members only (or not), I'm certainly fine with that. The only thing that I'm not disposed toward is the idea of a locked forum in which *only* keyholders can participate. I mean, seriously, we're all grown-ups here, right?

Bez, I'd say that your partner should join and participate. The more people that participate, the more ideas will be exchanged.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

This thread was a year old.....
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/