Fascinating link

Living the real life under lock and key
bfhammer

Fascinating link

Post by bfhammer »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59987444/1/Da ... om-History

Here is a very interesting eBook I came across after doing a Google search for Napoleon Hill's view on chastity.
It's more in line of what I am seeking with chastity, to take the energy and power and channel it.

I'm not the submissive type chastity guy, although I do enjoy letting my lady control when I can orgasm. I tend to feel more powerful and energized when not jerking off 3x a day. I fully understand the submissive feelings and adoration of a gal that results as well. Were my gal more dominant I could see me being more submissive. Similarly my gal while enjoying some dominant tendencies, tease and denial, is more on the submissive side and loves being taken, pinned and pounded. I'm happy to oblige.

The ebook talks of orgasms, yet not ejaculating and keeping your power working on your whole live. And achieving the ability to have sex for hours multiple times a day.

The part where he talks of too many orgasms for a man can cause depression and other problems I've experienced. When life gets very challenging I do tend to escape by jerking off a lot more.

I'm curious if anyone else trans mutates that energy to improving wealth or other life skills. I had read the Think and Grow Rich book a decade ago I just downloaded the mp3's of the book.
0 x
davidphd1866

Re: Fascinating link

Post by davidphd1866 »

This really was a fascinating link. I read it with great interest. Thanks for posting it.
0 x