Hi all, first post of what's happened

Living the real life under lock and key
Satincar

Hi all, first post of what's happened

Post by Satincar »

Hi everyone, well I don't know where it came from but out of the blue I purchased a cb 6000 (well have thought about a device for a while but couldn't afford one). Once ordered I became very excited and with lots of blood rushing all around my body and a couple of beers inside me I sent an email to my wife with a link to some chastity FAQs for other halves. I pestered her a bit to read and that annoyed her, oops. Just another one ofmy kinky pervy disgusting ideas she thought "yuck", her usual response. So I dont think she read the article buti know she opened the link atleast as she commented on the illustrations. So I left it at that.
Then Thursday came and it arrived :-). So isn't her a txt saying please check out link as it had arrived !!!
No response . So I start playing with it and sizes etc without locking, by Friday it feels pretty comfy and I wear it all day, that night she says "come on then lets see it" as I come out the shower. So I explain it's not ment to look that nice but it's what it does (I prefer to see an erect penis any day of the week x just not mine ) again she says yuck. She is getting ready to go out with her friend and we have all had a couple of drinks so b4 there taxi arrives I call her to the kitchen and ask her to keep the one and only key, she sighs and says ok whatever, and goes off to hide it . Brill, she is out with single friend and I'm home locked up !!!
I have a good productive night in (instead of wanking all night) and wait for her return, unfortunately she gets in very late and wants to sleep straight away, no playing with her pussy :-( I get grumpy and ask for the key, and she tells me, I release myself and start to wank, it feels amazing to be fully hard again, even after one day, but without her involvement I decide not to cum. Next morning I'm still free and enjoying my hard cock and slowly stroke it as I look at my wife in her satin nighty, when she wakes I Allo ivied for my grumpiness and as if I can wank myself, she says ok and I start and stroke her nighty and satin panties, then I ask, can I be locked again and her keep the key, my voice trembles as I speak, she is a little hungover and says ok, I then tell her I don't want to cum, ( I don't want to lose the high) she looks puzzled and says "ok, go lock up and get me a cup of tea" I am soo excited I get straight up and into the bathroom, I put on the ring but my dick is tooo hard, I decide to wank a little and use some precum in my cb6000 tube piece, also I have her satin panties and always like to wet them with cum befor wearing all day. With the ring and my craziness when me pre cum escapes, it shoots rather than dribbles, so I miss judge my shot and it is wasted on the floor, Doh! I keep going but am worried about cummming fully, I am careful and at last I am rewarded with quite al large amount that goes into the tube then dribbles through on to my waiting satin panteis, yum !! I brush my teeth and my cock starts to shrink, I quickly grab tube and manage to stuff it back in and 'snap' the lock goes on 8 am Saturday morning, wet panties on and on with clothes, so begins the adventure.
0 x