Re-settable combo locks

Living the real life under lock and key
Boater38

Re-settable combo locks

Post by Boater38 »

Hi everybody! has anyone had any success with a small re-settable combo lock that fits our belts? I am pretty sure we are all using about the same small Master lock, but we are looking for a combo lock that re-sets at her whim.
Thanks to all, have a great day!
Boater38
0 x
Dev

Re: Re-settable combo locks

Post by Dev »

Way back when, I posted a picture of a cute heart-shaped combination lock that was resettable. This board is obviously inhabited by a bunch of cat burglars and professional thieves because they all came back and told me that lock --- any little combo lock, actually --- could be picked or de-coded in a matter of seconds. So I didn't get the lock.

Boater, maybe you and I are the only folks here deficient in lock picking skills. :D

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Boater38

Post by Boater38 »

Dev. I totally agree! we must have missed school the day they were discussing "How to pick a lock" day.
Thanks
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

What if you are locked in a room with no lights and given a relatively brief amount of time to escape? Might be fun.
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

You could always use the key and one of these, http://www.amazon.com/Shurlok-Key-Stora ... 16&sr=8-16.

If you had nothing else to do, you could try all 10,000 combinations in about 6 hours or so.

Or this one, which shows the last 9 access times, but only has 1024 combinations. There must be a chastity game somewhere in there.

http://www.amazon.com/Security-001864-D ... 673&sr=8-7
0 x