Our Chastity Agreement

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Our Chastity Agreement

Post by wishful4 »

Thought I would post our chastity agreement. Though we have been playing for awhile, male chastity has been on the shelf for 6 months or so due to my spouse's health issues. During that period, she consented to my selling the CB6Ks and purchasing a new MM device. I am on the honor system awaiting delivery. Our agreement is short, real life, and, we feel, a good starting point. I just wonder if I've bitten off more than I can chew. Our agreement:

Wearing the Chastity Device(CD): While at home, Wishful4 will wear the CD at all times unless told otherwise by MJ. The CD will be removed before leaving home by vehicle unless told otherwise by MJ. All locking & unlocking of the CD will be done by MJ or at her direction.

Sex & Orgasms: Wishful4 agrees to give MJ full control of his orgasms. Wishful4’s orgasms will be granted by MJ at a time and in a manner of her choosing. Wishful4 is NOT allowed to masturbate to orgasm without MJ’s permission. While Wishful4 is unlocked, MJ may give permission for short periods of stroking at her discretion, but Wishful4 will stop short of a climax at all times. During sex, Wishful4 will always strive to satisfy MJ first in any way she desires whether or not he will be granted an orgasm.

Well Being: Wishful4 and MJ will both try to communicate feelings, wants, and desires to each other and, most of all, have fun. Wishful4 will strive to be loving, kind, respectful, and helpful to MJ. Wishful4 requests that MJ not be neglectful of his need for affection and teasing while locked to keep the chastity experience exciting and fun.

Other: MJ may change or add to this agreement after discussion with Wishful4. Wishful4 may also make changes with MJ’s approval. MJ has the final say on any changes or additions.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271