Finally, a MM Queen's Keep on order

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Finally, a MM Queen's Keep on order

Post by wishful4 »

We finally have a MM device on order. Took a long time for MM to answer all my questions and concerns before making such a sizable investment. MM has been great. I also had to get my KH/spouse back on board with MC. We had been playing and having fun with the CB6Ks off and on for the last year, then my spouse's health derailed things. Since she is my first priority, we put MC on the sidelines and concentrated on getting her well. She is better now and we are sort of starting over. With her concurrence, I have been chaste on the honor system for about a month. She is finishing BCWYWF, by Sarah Jameson, and I am working on a chastity agreement based on what she has told me. The short version is that I will start wearing the device at all times while at home and it will be removed when we leave the house. She is not yet comfortable with my wearing away from home. I have given her full control over my orgasms and will see how things develop from there. Since I'm not locked now, she allows some occasional stroking while reading some of my favorite Altairboy site stories, but I'm required to stop before an orgasm. This is deliciously frustrating, but probably will stop when the CD arrives. During sex, I have not been allowed to orgasm, but must insure she is fully satisfied. I'm very happy and excited about getting things going again. Thanks to all of you posters and bloggers for letting me live the MC lifestyle thru you during this time.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271