Intercourse without

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Intercourse without

Post by fuzzydunlop »

It has now been three weeks without a wank, which I am happy and proud of. I've come just once---quickly upon having intercourse with Mrs. last weekend.

Last night was one of my most intensely erotic experiences ever. Communication has been lightyears better between us and we talked about waiting another week before sex, as I've been stressed out and flat this past week.

Instead, we had several intense minutes of slow intercourse without me coming to release. I didn't end up coming at all. I performed some oral, Mrs. had several Hitachi induced orgams.
We are impulsive people, and I have read about others doing this, but I didn't think we ever would intentionally have sex without me coming. For one, I thought I would have a hair trigger under the circumstances but was able to be intensely aroused without finishing. For another, I thought both of our egos would insist on me climaxing.

I drifted off to sleep with somewhat mixed feelings---I knew it was one of the most erotically delightful experiences I ever had, but my ego wouldn't shut up completely. I woke up this morning feeling very energetic and turned on. Mrs. kind of smirked at me with "a girl could get used to this" kind of grin. No longer are intercourse and my orgasm so firmly linked.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Intercourse without

Post by Tom Allen »

tcs wrote: No longer are intercourse and my orgasm so firmly linked.
And another light bulb suddenly flicks on.
;)
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I wanted to add on an experience I had this weekend along these lines...

We learned a couple of months ago that "No longer are intercourse and my orgasm so firmly linked." I had only been locked for a couple of days. I was orally pleasing her one night when she decided she wanted "me inside her" so she unlocked me. It had only been a couple of days, so I wasn't worked up that much yet. And, I was actually being a bit (ok, maybe a lot) disappointed that it had only been a couple of days. So, my mind was a distracted by the disappointment. Well, she came first. But, instead of letting me finish. She immediately climbed off and said "that was great, thanks, now go wash up and get locked back up". Talk about intense mixed feelings.... I know exactly what tcs was talking about in his post.

Up to yesterday. I have currently been locked for 2 weeks with no release at all.
Talk about poetic justice. In another post, I asked for recommendation on an harness to accommodate penetrative sex without being released. Well it looks like she has found another solution.
She led me to the bedroom and gave me the key. Told me to unlock because she "wanted to feel me inside her... But I was not allowed to cum". Well, after a couple weeks locked up. I knew I would have a hair trigger. So, we used a little bit of numbing cream and some condoms (had to keep the numbing cream from getting on her). She was able to have as much fun as she wanted..... When she was done, she just got off and told me to clean up and put back on the CB (with the help of a bunch of ice).

So, I guess it would still be nice to have a strap on around. But, it doesn't seem to be required equipment. A little numbing cream and a condom worked just fine for her.... "be careful what you wish for" LOL
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Thanks for the comments! The most satisfying aspect of the experience for me is that my wife said that it was "fun" and "playful". That might not seem super hot to some, but we are very busy and have young kids. Life sometimes takes the fun and playfulness out of the equation. I think it was the most *fun* we had in a couple of years. I am now on Day 22 of my current orgasm diet. Only one orgasm so far---No MB, intercourse twice---once without an orgasm. We have used a CB-6000, a little, but playful mind games and role playing are what mostly keep me honest. She has definitely been more flirty and playful with me, which I will gladly trade for orgasms right now.
0 x