The Ideal versus the Hitachi Magic Wand

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

The Ideal versus the Hitachi Magic Wand

Post by Jimi123 »

Re Devs question on vibrators.

Yes, the problem with the Wand is the short power cord. Get a local handyman (I did ours - call me Mr Solder) to put on a 15ft cord so it doesn't come unplugged at the exact WRONG moment. Whats worse then feeling the first urge of orgasm and NOTHING....

The cordless Ideal sounds like a great idea. Thats also the problem... I've never seen a vibe that makes so much noise! Its like a door buzzer and that makes it very difficult to focus. The battery part is an ok idea but a longer cord is better and you get more "power" from a HMW

Pocket rockets. How can such a small vibe do "anything"??? Whoever designed this must know how Mrs Jimi is wired because thats almost as good at the Hitachi in her opinion.

Rabbit Vibrators? hummmmm..... Very hot, work very well.... The one issue is there is no leaving one out if you have kids because unlike the other vibes (Its for my back / nerves) this one seems to be designed only for sex....
0 x
Dev

Re: The Ideal versus the Hitachi Magic Wand

Post by Dev »

Pocket rocket...I'll have to look for that. Do you have a link?

I read somewhere else that the Ideal was noisy.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

We have one of these and it is our favorite and most used toy. http://www.tonguejoy.com/

I just use it on my finger. It is small but powerful and gets to exactly the right spot.

-A
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Dev wrote:Pocket rocket...I'll have to look for that. Do you have a link?

I read somewhere else that the Ideal was noisy.

D
Yep. Hate to say it but the Ideal is just... too damn noisy.

The pocket rocket water proof version can be found at

http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys/ou ... ators.html

Check down the list to item AT-VBX-1350

Mrs Jimi likes that its small and runs on a battery a long time. You can combine adult internet surfing with a orgasm or two... :D
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

Jimi123 wrote:Re Devs question on vibrators.

Whats worse then feeling the first urge of orgasm and NOTHING....
First 2 things that come to mind is either Tease and Denial or a ruined Orgasm :lol:
0 x
Tutor
Dev

Post by Dev »

Jimi123 wrote:[
The pocket rocket water proof version can be found at

http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys/ou ... ators.html

Check down the list to item AT-VBX-1350

Mrs Jimi likes that its small and runs on a battery a long time. You can combine adult internet surfing with a orgasm or two... :D
Hahahaha, I don't believe it! The POCKET ROCKET is the first damn vibrator we ever discovered (although I didn't know it by that name). They used to sell them at Brookstone (maybe still do) as the perfect little "neck massagers"---you know, for those sore muscles in your neck. Yeah, right. We went through a boatload of those vibrators (yes, we gave them a good workout...LOL). I even bought a bunch and gave them to friend.

Because we were tearing through batteries at a rapid clip, I felt the need to find something with a plug which is how we discovered the Wahl and the Hitachi Magic Wand.

Thanks for the memory, Jimi. I've thought about that little Brookstone vibrator with great fondness but haven't seen one for years.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers