Back after a while

Living the real life under lock and key
Sally

Back after a while

Post by Sally »

Hi We both took early retirement in March and have taken the opportunity of visiting the USA and Canada finishing off in the Carribean. We have been back about 3 weeks and the other night discussed the subject of Bez going back in to his CB6000S he tried it for a couple of days and it still fits him snugly so we have agreed he will go in for 30 days from tomorrow. I have just left him in thde lounge watching golf on the TV to concentrate his mind I have put him in humbler . Look forward to being active again.
0 x
freespirit

Re: Back after a while

Post by freespirit »

Hi,
Don't know if you will see this or not, it was posted quite a while ago.

My wife and I are about your age. I hope you will continue to write in as I am sure that chastity and the amount of erections may differ at our ages, than others on the site.

A week ago Sunday I surprised my wife and put on my CB6000 that I have not worn for quite sometime. We had to drive seperately to an event at a park and we went for a walk and I told her and she was delighted when she reached down to felt my device in place. She said, remember now that it's on I control when it comes off, how long you wear it, if and when you come. I do carry a key in case of an accident or medical emergency. I play golf 2 times a week and am allowed out of the device for this, johnny on the spots are out on the course but I would not like to have to sit down to pee. As soon as I return home I lock myself up, right away. She now makes me sleeep naked except for my device. She likes to reach over durring the night and be sure it is still on. Yesterday was 1 week. She likes to tease me a little each night. By touching me through the slits on the sides and top of the device. This excites me and momentarilly gets me hard. As I have gotten older, I do not get as many erections so it is somewhat easier to go longer being locked up. But I do get excited when my wife has me satisfy her oraly. A few nights ago I awoke in the early morning hours with an erection, even though I had my device on. The ring around my scrotum was sooo tight, it hurt yet in a good way. It lasted for quite a while so I woke my wife looking for some reliefe, but she just laughed and said she liked it and it was my problem not hers and went back to sleep. Eventually it subsided, but was like heaven and hell all at once. My wife not doing anything frustrated me but also excited me. She takes this control thing seriously.

So again because of our ages I hope to be able to catch you on line more often. Thanks.

So
0 x