Chastity Release Tables (Frequency)

Living the real life under lock and key
davidphd1866

Chastity Release Tables (Frequency)

Post by davidphd1866 »

I have read much Taoist literature that specifies how often a male should ejaculate based on his age and general health status. The older he gets, the less often he should ejaculate for the sake of optimum health (as it says) For example, once a man reaches age 50, it's often suggested that he ejaculate no more than once every twenty days. Some suggest that once a season (about 90 days) is best.

My question to the group, (keyholders, and we locked gents both) is what would YOUR ideal table look like? I realize it will be different for everyone, but for various age ranges, what would you say is best considering that male chastity is what you all enjoy?

let's say:

age up to 20 (really, 18, 18, 20)
age 20 to 30
age 30 to 40
age 40 to 50
age 50 and above?

I will give my suggestion, just to give the example:

Up to age 20: allow one ejaculation per week (assuming adult age!!!)
ages 20 to 30: one ejaculation per month
ages 30 to 40: One ejaculation per season or 90 days
ages 40 to 50: One ejaculation per year
Ages 50 and above: No more ejaculations allowed

What sayeth everyone?

David
0 x
Atone
Re: Chastity Release Tables (Frequency)

Post by Atone »

how old are you?

According to your chart I would lie and say I was only 39.

-A
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

what would your chart say?

(I am 48)
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I tend to be episodic---for several weeks or even a little longer, I can catch a wave and go without, and then I fall off the wagon for periods of time. I am just starting to catch a wave right now, and the thought about riding it for an extended time sounds good, but we shall see. I am pushing 40---10 to 14 days seems realistic, but I have gone longer.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thanks TCS, I appreciate you weighing in.

Love to hear from others. I really would like to create some sort of recommended table based on the experiences of others. Obviously there is no true "one size fits all", but I am trying to come up with one for my reference. The collective opinions of others is very useful.

David
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I'm in the 40's group (42). All I can say is that once a month is my current target. (Currently a couple of weeks is the max).
However, I think once a quarter would be a good goal and sounds very exciting (what you currently have for the 30's). Once a year? ouch!!!

So, maybe the age ranges should be adjusted a bit?
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Being a menber of the over 50 group I think the modified chart looks a lot better! :D

Up to age 20: No ejaculations allowed (assuming adult age!!!)
ages 20 to 30: One ejaculation per year
ages 30 to 40: One ejaculation per season or 90 days
ages40 to 50: one ejaculation per month
ages 50 and above:allow one ejaculation per week
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I think where you are at in you relationship, your history, other habits all matter too. This time around, I am doing this for some non-kink reasons which helps with success. I need at least 5 days to fell the effects, but don't like to start over too much. I feel a little calmer after 14 days. More than 30 seems too much. Twice a month sounds like a good goal. Last night, set 10 days as our current goal. I am on day 7 and feel a little manic.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thank you all for the posts. I found the modified table most amusing!

I am curious as I have heard no references to the Taoist charts. Have any of you stumbled upon any of those? My guess would be that many in our group would be familiar because of how it may related to chastity play. Here is a link:

http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm

I am wondering if ADDING chastity to those considerations would imply a tightening (so to speak) of the suggestions in that article.

Thoughts?

David
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I think it is all way too prescriptive.... It is my belief that I ejaculate at the whim of my KH. It is my KH I serve not a table of charts! :shock:

It has been my experience that target setting can get in the way of the meaning of chastity (for me). If you set a target and fail, that dulls the experience of the relationship benefits I have seen. I do concede that the male orgasm should be managed and reduced to numbers that most vanilla people would think odd but I think no ejaculation after 50 seems frankly rather ridiculous. Orgasm is pleasurable and when controlled and permitted infrequently they are amazingly pleasurable I see no reason to remove such pleasures from life. I guess the flip side is.. is it more pleasurable for some people not to cum ever again??? Somehow I doubt it but it takes all sorts to make a world! :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice