Jimi's new life in the Curve

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Re: Jimi's new life in the Curve

Post by Jimi123 »

cb6000s wrote:
Jimi123 wrote:Fun. You have to remember I'm still pretty terrified where this goes... :?
Ahh? Well I think its going pretty well. The first time in was mostly just "How is supposed to fit?!" The second time was better (ReReading the CB6000 tips helped) The third time better yet. Baby oil better then lotion I think.

I tried a shorter spacer. That actually worked but the next smaller ring? Not even close. I think If the rings were larger this would work better but... What can you do.
From your descriptions of your experiences I'm thinking you may be larger than most. The Curve is the largest of the CB line at 3 3/4" long and 1 1/2" diameter. I consider myself to be average but I was lost in the CB 6000 and bought the CB 6000s which at 2 1/2" long and 1 3/8" diameter feels fine. I would suggest replacing the baby oil with silicone lube.
Just a quick update. I've been testing this trying to be sure this works and is "doable" before saying much more then (I bought the Curve) to my wife who seems to be happier then usual with me.

THANK YOU for the Silicone lube suggestion. It was getting to the point where I really thought this might not be possible. The base of my cock just wasn't fitting into the tube (Right term? for the outside piece) and I was bunching up in it making things just too snug. Flacid I'm just a very tight fit. BTW I was using the stocking method to get it on and while this worked (Barely) I wasn't really up inside and it was really uncomfortable. With the silicone lube everything slides in and I'm up snug into the end of it not squeezed weirdly in the start of it. Its also helping with the scrotum being pinched near the bottom of the ring. I think this is just me being a high rider and hopefully some regular wear (Did I just say that?! :shock: ) will allow the testes to hang down a little bit more. Anyway, the 5th time in and we will see if I can go more then a couple hours.
0 x