Jimi's new life in the Curve

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Jimi's new life in the Curve

Post by Jimi123 »

I guess I'm overdue for an update. I was pondering all this and thought with the amount of time I've been talking about this I still have no clue and some of the blogs etc that I was stumbling on seemed to add steam to my take on doing this.

ie a more vanilla version of chastity with a premium on the adore the wife more and improve the overall sex life but not at the total loss of the male orgasm.

Anyway, I ordered the curve. I think I hear a loud clunk from the internet...
Those of you that have put up with my bewildering questions etc can all pick yourselves off the floor. The box with the large "LOCK HIM UP" made me think "Are we being careful in what we wish for?" ;-)

Anyway, I got to the point of laying it all out and looking up Thumpers CB6000 guide (Thank you!) and wondering what some of the extras that Keptforher sent free are. *Note I get that one is a way to scrub away for cleaning. The other gadget? A plastic lock extra? Anyway...

Ok, me and the largest ring. Yikes... I just got into that - barely. The tube part. This is also a really tight fit. I know there are a lot of comments on seeking the super tightest most snug fit possible. Unless I really do "atrophy" this is as snug as I go. I think a few posts have said that you can work your way down in spacers or rings with time? I'm going to have to read more old posts to see how long that process is. Right now? Wooo--- I can't see it.

Anyway, I'm sort of working on learning how this works (mechanically) and again thanks to Thumper for putting up the CB6000 tips. I agree there is very very little practical day to day advise that I can find.

Thanks to everyone who comments to my ramblings...
0 x
Dev

Re: Jimi's new life in the Curve

Post by Dev »

Hi Jimi (and everyone else),

You posted this in the conceptual model thread but I split it out for its own discussion. Glad to hear you got a device and locked it on. You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes. I know you had a lot of back and forth in your mind to make this decision.

Looking forward to learning more,

Dev
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

*waves smelling salts under his own nose*

Congratulations, Jimi! :-)

Yes, you may find that you can fit into the smaller rings over time. It takes a little while for the balls to atrophy and the nerves to die, then it's easy! :lol:

Seriously though, congratulations on making the leap. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As many of us have said, if it doesn't work out the way you've been hoping, just take the darn thing off!

Have fun!
mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

mikecb wrote: Yes, you may find that you can fit into the smaller rings over time. It takes a little while for the balls to atrophy and the nerves to die, then it's easy! :lol:
rotfl

All in good fun Jimi. I am glad that you made a decision. Even more glad that you decided that this is in fact something you want to try.

Good luck with it, and have fun. We are all here supporting you. Let us know how we can help.

-A
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

This is something I've wondered about, after a while being able to fit into smaller rings, whats going on to allow that, are things stretching over time?
0 x
LockedLaura

Post by LockedLaura »

Congratulations Jimi and welcome to frustration (lovely sweet frustration).

For myself, fitting into smaller rings was a combination or becoming more comfortable with the way everything was pulled, as well as the tissue getting somewhat stretched so that smaller rings were wearable, still comfortable and didn't interfere with biological functions.

-L
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Jimi123 wrote: Ok, me and the largest ring. Yikes... I just got into that - barely. The tube part. This is also a really tight fit. I know there are a lot of comments on seeking the super tightest most snug fit possible. Unless I really do "atrophy" this is as snug as I go. I think a few posts have said that you can work your way down in spacers or rings with time? I'm going to have to read more old posts to see how long that process is. Right now? Wooo--- I can't see it.
I haven't seen many comments about trying to get the tightest most snug fit possible. I personally do enjoy a pretty snug fit most of the time but that is a personal preference mostly for comfort.

Over time you may discover that you have more room in there than you do right now. It changes depending on what you are doing, the temperature, what you are wearing, getting used to it. I thought my CB-3000 was a nice snug fit when I started wearing it. I am sure it would drive me crazy now. Do what is right for you.

The only reason I see to work your way down in spacers or rings is to provide additional security and comfort. If you are happy with both of those then stay with what you are using. There is no contest, just individuals sharing what works for them.

-A
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

Congrats on taking the leap... and remember to breath... breathing is good...
0 x
Tutor
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Well I must first admit that the "new life in the curve" is still tongue in cheek because its still quite up in the air about "if" or when there are many aspects to this. But I'm glad the smelling salts are working!!! :lol:

I think Thumpers guide was a very good thing to read. A couple of reasons.

He shows how to slide everything in with a nylon stocking (Re the link). In the totally flacid state and dry its the only way I can imagine getting my package inside. The curve is wide but... Yikes... Not wide enough. The first time was very difficult. Thumper talks about where it will feel uncomfortable at first (Do you think?! :cry: ) Yikes... Good thing I knew that because I think otherwise I would have assumed I was doing this wrong. :lol: Besides size issues I'm a high rider (Testes wise) so... Well its interesting to say the least.

Anyway, for those of you that are dipping your toes in the water and are willing to give this a try don't expect this to snap on and be ready to go 24:7!

The Thumpers guide to how to urinate was also excellent. I think without his advise it would be "let us SPRAY" which again would have been a super turn off.

The last Thumper advice I want to thank him for is the try wearing if for a short time (Like an hour) I can easily see how someone might fumble around not have these words of wisdom and say forget about it.

Anyway, the plan is to try to get comfortable and if this "can" work then move on (or not)
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Glad to see you're dipping your toes in the water, and also glad to see you're approaching this slowly. You see why we react so strongly to people who claim to just go for it weeks at a time starting from zero.

OBTW, does the Curve still come with the hinged rings? If so, you need to do something about that. You can get solid rings, like the 2000 uses. The hinge breaks, and will chafe in a very short period of time. Some people fix it by wrapping the hinge in something - I seem to recall rubber tubing.

In terms of getting in it, some excitement is normal at first, and that has an obvious effect. I also like to put lube in the cage before trying to get it on, else it won't work.
0 x