Red Spots with CB3000/6000

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

Red Spots with CB3000/6000

Post by Locked by LRC »

We started with chastity as weekend play. I had a CB2000 & CB3000 pink. My K/H suggested a longer term. The hinge on the CB3000 bothered me so we ordered a CB6000 clear. I started wearing the CB3000 24/7 while we waited for the new one. When it arrived the CB3000 came off and we were surprised to see red spots on my circumcised head. We couldn’t see them because of the pink. They weren’t painful or itchy. We put antibiotic cream on it and it went away in a couple of days with no device on.

I cleaned the CB6000 and put it on. My K/H decided to do daily inspections. After three days the spots started to come back. I closely inspected the insides of both for little ridges and found none. Next I left both tubes submerged in alcohol for ten minutes. I’ve tried lotion, silicone, and no lube. I’ve tried washing with antibacterial soap three times a day with the foam pads that Kept For Her sells. When it didn't help I tried Ivory. I rinsed twice with the same style bottle that Thumper used in “Clean as a Whistle”. I’ve tried baby wipes and using a Q-tip, cleaning the head after bathroom breaks. The spots always come back after three or four days with either tube. Now I have been wearing the CB2000 with the hinged rings for two months and no spots.
Can anybody give me new ideas to try or have had a similar problem? While I was wearing the CB6000 it was a lot more comfortable and my K/H liked the look.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Red Spots with CB3000/6000

Post by Tom Allen »

What are you using for lube inside the tube during the day?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Good point about the lube. One of our members here found he was allergic to a substance in the lube he was using. Red spots and so on cleared up when he stopped using the stuff. He posted about it in this thread:

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

It sounds like a minor rash. Perhaps something is accumulating in the tube after a few days, causing irritation? It could be urine or even soap, if you're washing but not rinsing thoroughly. You say it happens after a few days, but you're doing daily inspections. Are you washing the CB and yourself thoroughly each day?

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I'm happy for the replies and will answer some of the questions.
Tom Allen wrote:What are you using for lube inside the tube during the day?
I have tried no lube. I have tried water based, Avo Juice. Mineral oil based, Eucerin. Silicone, ID Millennnium. I checked the three bottles and there is no ingrediant that is common. I didn't have any itching or burning.(Reference, Dev) I still use the ID around the ring with no problems. The lotions I have used before with no problems. These area's may not be as "sensitive" though.
mikecb wrote:It sounds like a minor rash. Perhaps something is accumulating in the tube after a few days, causing irritation? It could be urine or even soap, if you're washing but not rinsing thoroughly. You say it happens after a few days, but you're doing daily inspections. Are you washing the CB and yourself thoroughly each day?

mikecb
I was thinking about urine drops and soap residue also. That's why I tried the baby wipes on a Q-Tip after each urination. Then I tried the three-a-day washings/double bottle rinsing's. The device would be left on. I would wash with a foam pad and get every thing sudsy inside. During the rinsings I would use a fresh foam pad after the first bottle. I would squirt water both directions, from the tip and from the ring end. I would dry the tube with a Q-Tip and hair dryer. My wife would supervise the entire routine and check after I was done to make sure I was doing everthing. When I was done the tube always looked shinny new and no film under bright light.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve