Is that normal?

Living the real life under lock and key
Celtic Queen

Re: Is that normal?

Post by Celtic Queen »

Only my view but to class any of the CB range as "eye pleasing" is a bit of a stretch .....
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

While this may be true, we've already established that the CB-6000 doesn't fit me right. At least not as it's currently designed. Again, thank you for your earlier advice and I'll be sure to do that as soon as I get my hands on my tools and verify that's in fact what needs to be done. (I'm referring to our earlier conversation about modifying the device) But right now, I'm encased in a augmented CB-2000 and it seems to work great with the "ball maintenance routine" that I've implemented thanks to some of the above posts...
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Celtic Queen wrote:Only my view but to class any of the CB range as "eye pleasing" is a bit of a stretch .....

My KH liked the CB2000 better than any other CB series. The first time I put my MM device on she said "Throw all the others away". She also liked the look and feel of metal over plastic.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
kinkywife

Post by kinkywife »

Not had any problems like that with hubby, maybe keep them soft and moisturised with baby oil
0 x
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

The bulkiness is definately an issue for me. I've worn the device to work and there really isn't a problem with it showing but my nuts get squished as I'm up and down, sitting and standing, and in and out of the car all day long. The other day I experienced a sharp pain which turned out to be the corner of the lock which got twisted and was poking me. As far as appearance neither of us find the 2000 very attractive, my wife refers to it as "my cage". We've done a little browsing and she likes the look of thumpers Steelheart, but we're no where near ready for a custom device.
0 x