Finding Pleasure In Being Kept

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Finding Pleasure In Being Kept

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I know many of us struggle with those down days when our KH just doesn't seem interested in our chastity. I know I've had them. I know they don't ever forget we're locked up, but it sure can feel like they have.

Today is one, maybe, since the normal stuff of life is wearing on Melissa a lot lately. On days like this I've been trying to learn how to find my pleasure simply in being kept by her.

I've been telling myself that:

1. She's in control. If she's not in the mood then she's not in the mood.

2. It was just four days ago that she gave me some wonderful attention. She has not ignored my needs. She is, in fact, a natural at this.

3. She's let me give her a back rub and a foot massage. She's let me show her my devotion in many other little ways around the house that make her life easier.

4. The metal feels good in itself. I've dreamed of this for years. She really has control of my cock. If she wants to leave it be for a time then that is her right. I like to feel it strain against the steel and find no give.

5. She's new at this. We both are. I need to let her figure out how she wants to do this without constantly piping up with "advice."

So, that's just how I'm learning to get through the down days. Anyone else have any ways?

Michael
0 x
prthomas

Re: Finding Pleasure In Being Kept

Post by prthomas »

Yep. I get that too. I agree with all of your points above. The biological fact is that my wife simply does not think about sex or my chastity most of the time. When asked, she loves me being locked up. She is turned on by the fact that I no longer orgasm without her permission. But, we are both active parents with five children and life circumstances are what they are.

Just like I would like her to think of me a bit more in that way, I have to remember to think of her in ways that turn her on. I buy flowers for no particular occasion (roses are CHEAP when it isn't Valentine's Day). I take her to lunch or dinner dates more often. I make it a point to sit down without the TV or Internet distracting me and totally focus on listening to her. We take walks around our neighborhood...

In doing those things, there is an occasion to subtly refer to my lockup. I might even make a bold statement in asking for sex. Usually, she'll kiss me, put her hand over the cage, and say "not now, but soon" or something to that effect. I have communicated with her that while I enjoy being locked up and under her control, it is not sex or orgasms I crave as much as a little physical attention a few times week.

One of her favorite things to do is scratch down around the cage while we're laying in bed. She'll run her fingers all around the ring and exposed areas. Most of the time, she's tired and doesn't think about doing that, but she has told me she is happy to do it any time I ask, so long as I am not asking for sex (that's at her discretion).

Also, there is comfort and fellowship in browsing the topics in this forum. ;-)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I know many of us struggle with those down days when our KH just doesn't seem interested in our chastity. I know I've had them. I know they don't ever forget we're locked up, but it sure can feel like they have.
I've had to explain to Mrs. Edge that she needs to remember once in a while that *her* life hasn't changed at all, and that since I'm wearing the cage 24/7, *of course* I tend to think about it more often.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Tom Allen wrote: I've had to explain to Mrs. Edge that she needs to remember once in a while that *her* life hasn't changed at all, and that since I'm wearing the cage 24/7, *of course* I tend to think about it more often.
Yep!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

I just have to day that I'm into day 8 of a 30 day at least lockup and there is now way my asian wife will settle for anything less! anyhow I was VERY happy to beg her for 5 seconds to suck her nipple today! That 5 seconds was enough satisfaction to last me all of today! I still have 22 days to go but will cope the best I can.

This forum has ben a HUGE inspiration for me for the next 22 days in my 30 day goal of lock up!

Rob
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Yes, I hear that.

During my wife's first pregnancy, we began our chastity life. She was horny enough for sex some of the time, but most of the time simply seemed to forget all about me. Fair enough, given her condition. It meant a lot of flat days for me, even though I enjoyed not knowing when I could ejaculate again.

She's pregnant now, and I have a recent PA piercing to adjust to, so we both have distractions. She is not completely unsympathetic to my flat days, though.

Last Saturday, I mentioned that I had been feeling flat all week, and I was now feeling horny again, and she hinted that we could have sex that night. Instantly, I was leaking for most of what was a long day. I daydreamed madly about what we might do with each other. As the time approached, I showered and cleaned myself up in preparation, and put out our little box of toys, etc. She usually unlocks me before, as she likes to play with the PA piercing. But this time she just said that she'd changed her mind, and went to bed. I've been anything but flat ever since.
0 x