What about chastity turns you on the most?

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityguy-PL

What about chastity turns you on the most?

Post by chastityguy-PL »

Hello everyone!

I've been reading a lot od blogs and forums, I've also read "Be Careful What You Wish For" from Sarah Jameson and my conclusion is: everyone does it differently.

So I wonder, what about chatity turns you on the most? What do you like in particular?

As for me, I cannot imagine being locked up for a few months and only pleasuring my wife all the time without ever getting any kind of stimulation myself. My biggest fantasy is being denied my orgasm permanently, but being tied up and tortured by endless cock teasing right to the edge for a few hours at a time. I find that when I'm denied for some, I find great pleasure in letting my wife stroke my cock for just a couple of minutes and then stopping. She does that once a day just before going to sleep. Sometimes when I've already fallen asleep she wakes me and strokes my cock and then tells me to go back to sleep again (which is really hard to do of course :] ). I love it #-)

So far I've been trying to control myself not to touch my penis without permission, as the cb3000 which I bought, broke some time ago (it just fell apart-guess it didn't survive the pressure ;] ). But as the denial lasts longer and longer, I cannot stop myself from touching my cock. I don't want to do that, because it feels like I'm cheating on my wife (I agreed to give total control to her and she forbid me to touch myself). But sometimes I just can't help the urge to do that. That's why I decided to get some decent metal chastity device. After reading some reviews and consulting with Dietmar I've ordered a Steelheart 2 and am still waiting for it to arrive, it's been 3 weeks since I placed the order, hope it gets here soon :-]
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Re: What about chastity turns you on the most?

Post by LockedUpNewb »

The turn on is the teasing. My wife teases me all the time by flashing her boobs or whispering kinky stuff into my ear or caressing my balls while I'm locked in the CB6k. This morning she tied me to the bed, removed the CB6k and edged me for about an hour. I think I came close to cumming at least 15 times. I finally did cum because I didn't tell her to stop in time. It was an accident. I did not want to cum, but it was a ruined orgasm. She stuck her thumb up my ass at just the right time and that was the thing that drove me beyond the point of being able to hold the orgasm back. I was begging her "Stop! Stop! Please stop!" but it was too late. My punishment for that was -- roll a single die and the number on the die = number of days added to my lock up time. I rolled a 2. Got lucky. In a way, I'm beginning to wonder if she did it on purpose - the thumb up my ass. She knows that drives me wild and I kinda wonder if she didn't time it to "force" me into cumming so she could add more time.

What MOTIVATES me is the idea behind why I'm in chastity. I introduced chastity to my wife. I want to change my behavior and become a better husband and father. While I have the desire to change, I lack the will power to do it on my own without help. The chastity is a way for my wife to help me change my poor behavior. She is a little insecure, so it's also a way for her to build self confidence by taking control of me.

So far, it's working. We've had a few arguments and difficult times, but communication is the key to success. We talk a lot and I shut up when she tells me too. :lol:
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

The turn on is the teasing. My wife teases me all the time by flashing her boobs or whispering kinky stuff into my ear or caressing my balls while I'm locked in the CB6k. This morning she tied me to the bed, removed the CB6k and edged me for about an hour. I think I came close to cumming at least 15 times. I finally did cum because I didn't tell her to stop in time. It was an accident. I did not want to cum, but it was a ruined orgasm. She stuck her thumb up my ass at just the right time and that was the thing that drove me beyond the point of being able to hold the orgasm back. I was begging her "Stop! Stop! Please stop!" but it was too late. My punishment for that was -- roll a single die and the number on the die = number of days added to my lock up time. I rolled a 2. Got lucky. In a way, I'm beginning to wonder if she did it on purpose - the thumb up my ass. She knows that drives me wild and I kinda wonder if she didn't time it to "force" me into cumming so she could add more time.

What MOTIVATES me is the idea behind why I'm in chastity. I introduced chastity to my wife. I want to change my behavior and become a better husband and father. While I have the desire to change, I lack the will power to do it on my own without help. The chastity is a way for my wife to help me change my poor behavior. She is a little insecure, so it's also a way for her to build self confidence by taking control of me.

So far, it's working. We've had a few arguments and difficult times, but communication is the key to success. We talk a lot and I shut up when she tells me too. :lol:
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Getting back the woman that I would have crawled across hot coals for 25 years ago. There is a look she gets; a glint in her eye and half a smile that leaves me in no doubt that it's her show and I was damn lucky to get a ticket.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

That avatar on the OP :)

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Atone wrote:That avatar on the OP :)

-A
Yep, that sums it up nicely!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

"The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts". Willy Wonka.
0 x
Cockgone

Post by Cockgone »

Knowing that I have no say as to if and when my penis will be used next if evey again I signed ownship and the rights to use my penis to my KH
0 x
tradinator

Post by tradinator »

Handing over control of my sexuality to another person and the type of intimacy and honesty that creates and requires. The heightened senses and making use of other erogenous zones. The prolonged and simmering arousal.
0 x
Locked: December 14, 2011
Currently wearing: Jailbird
Owns: Mature Metal Jailbird, CB6000s, CB3000
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

ALL OF THE ABOVE! and then some. How much more intense more orgasms are! Not knowing if she's just teasing me or if she's gonna let me out to cum. We've only been doing this for a little over a week, and she's catching on VERY quickly. I feel it has brought us closer. We're more open with each other and more intimate. I've always been the hubby that does things around the house for her, but I'm much more willing to do more now.

The biggest thing is just not knowing if today is the day she's gonna unlock me. She doesn't set a number of days, at least not yet.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird