She Changed The Rules Again

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

She Changed The Rules Again

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Awhile back Melissa decided that I would be free at night so we could curl up together more comfortably. And she said if I woke up with an erection I could wake her up and fuck her to the point of orgasm but no further. And I did - many times.

Now she's decided to leave me locked up for an undetermined time period. Mainly because of how much my orgasms affected my moods last week. So, no more anything cock related for awhile she says. (The ball torment continues though).

Just when I got used to being free each day I've been locked up for 12 days straight and she says get used to it.

And two days ago she had me stop and buy her a big rubber cock that she's named "Stud" of all things.

Michael
0 x
ChastizedRob

Re: She Changed The Rules Again

Post by ChastizedRob »

I"m confused, you could fuck her up to the point of orgasm, does that mean you did not orgasm or you orgasmed and then had to stop? later you say you are locked again becuase orgasms changed your moods sot that means you fucked her many mornings and orgasmed? Sorry just curious!

I'm at day 18 of a 44 day lockup which will be my longest yet
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Sorry for the confusion...

We were about day 60 or so of denial when she decided to let me be free at night. She also said if I woke up with an erection during the night I could just go ahead and take her (one of her likes is to have her body used for pleasure even if it means she is woken from a deep sleep).

The catch was I was NOT allowed to orgasm in any way while fucking her. I could get right to the edge but that was all. That meant no ruined ones either.

I did this many times over 10 days.

Then, two weeks ago, we had a period of wonderful lovemaking where I did orgasm three times in one week. This led to my drop in devotion to her and hence the new extended lock-up period.

Michael
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

One of the things I enjoy with LRC is that she keeps me off balance. She will say one thing then change it. This way I never realy know what's going to happen next with Her property. It sounds to me that this is what's happening to you. It's frustrating but exciting at the same time. It also keeps your interest.

I am reminded by LRC when I say something about this, "She who holds the key makes ALL the rules!"
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
danj

Post by danj »

I think it is a plus when they keep us on our toes. And how I love the suspense!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart